Take the stress out of weeknight dinners. Use this free weekly meal plan for June, complete with recipes and a grocery list for each entrée. Use this meal plan to inspire your weeknight dinners.
Also, visit our Meal Plans page for more year-round meal-planning ideas. Meal Planning is one great way to save on the grocery budget.
This article contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
More Meal Plans
- Weekly Meal Plan June Week 3
- Weekly Meal Plan June Week 2
- June Week 1 Meal Plan
- May Meal Plan Week 4
About the meal plan
- This meal plan typically serves 4. Some recipes will serve more than four depending on your portion sizes. You can always increase the recipe to feed more.
- Some recipes are intended to create premeditated leftovers, like casseroles or large pots of soup. Leftovers save on the budget because they are great for lunch the next day.
- Some recipes will call for ingredients that can be used in multiple recipes for the week. Such as a head of lettuce can be used to make side salads with a small amount also portioned for tacos.
- There are 7 dinner ideas each week, in no particular order.
- Recipes in weekly meal plans are typically not repeated more than once every three months.
- Scroll down beyond the descriptions for a list recipe links and homemade dessert ideas.
- Subscribe to my Newsletter to have these meal plans delivered to your inbox.
- Follow my Facebook page for lots of recipes shared in our daily scroll.
- Join this Facebook Group for recipes and other Homemaking ideas from myself and my blogging friends.
Weekly Meal Plan June Week 4
Facts about this meal plan
- All recipes are linked at the bottom of this article.
- The grocery list for each of the seven entrées includes the ingredients required for that entrée.
- Ingredients are not included for side dish ideas
- Scroll all the way down for a list of side dishes for this week and homemade dessert recipes to try this month
***Side Dishes are now listed at the end ***
1. Easy Crock Pot Pork Butt Pulled Pork
A fix it and forget it recipe for pulled pork you will save and use over and over.
Grocery List for entrée
- 1 Pork Butt (6-8 lbs.) [bone-in or boneless, either will work]
- 1 Can Soda of your choice (Coke or Sprite will work)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
2. Waffle Iron Grilled Tomato & Avocado Sauce Sandwich
Don’t own a sandwich maker? A waffle iron does double duty as a great sandwich maker. This Grilled Tomato and Avocado Sandwich is a nice summer treat.
- Sourdough bread
- 1 large fresh Tomato sliced thin
- Fresh Mozzarella sliced
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- Avocado Lime Sauce (recipe linked in Instructions)
Avocado Lime Sauce Ingredients
- 2 medium ripe avocado’s, cut into chunks
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 small limes
3. Asian Chopped Salad (Turn a salad kit into a meal)
If you enjoy Zaxby’s Oriental salad, you will love this Asian chopped salad with chicken tenders. A lighter side weeknight dinner that is ready to eat in under 30 minutes.
- 1 Seedless Cucumber
- 1 pkg. Asian Chopped Salad Kit (with Wonton strips, almonds and Sesame Dressing included)
- 1 lb. chicken tenders from grocery deli (cold)
- 1/2 Cup Yum Yum Sauce
4. Garlic Butter Lemon Shrimp and Rice
This tasty shrimp and rice recipe is an easy one pan dinner with lemon, garlic and herb flavored shrimp and rice. Ready to eat in under one hour.
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups white rice, uncooked
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 lemons, divided
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 lbs fresh or frozen (thawed) medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup heavy cream optional
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
5 Italian Sausage & Tortellini Skillet Meal
I would call this easy pasta dinner recipe a hearty dish. It’s also ready in 30 minutes and just plain scrumptious without needing an arsenal of spices in the ingredients. There are only 4 ingredients!
- 1 package Sweet Italian Sausage
- 2 (9 oz.) pkg. stuffed Tortellini (I used Buitoni Mushroom Agnolotti)
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo pasta sauce (I used Four Cheese)
- 1/2 bag frozen peas and carrots
6. Not Quite Mississippi Crockpot Roast
I skip the pepperoncini’s in favor of pearl onions in my version of the Slow Cooked Roast seasoned with a mixture of Ranch dressing and Au Jus. Melt in your mouth, falling apart tender beef roast that slow cooks while you are at work.
- 1 Chuck Roast about 3 lbs.
- 1 single packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 single packet of Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 1 small bag of Red Pearl Onions, skins removed
7 Stovetop Grilled Cabbage Steaks with Bacon
This is a lighter side meal and great for those hot summer months. This recipe for Grilled Cabbage Steaks is cooked in the kitchen on the stovetop using a flat griddle, like this. The cabbage steaks taste delicious and the best part is they are low carb.
- 1 medium head of cabbage
- 6 pieces of bacon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Scroll down for all of this week’s menu plan recipe links.
June Meal Plan Recipes Week 4
- Crockpot Pork Butt Pulled Pork
- Waffle Iron Grilled Tomato & Avocado Sauce Sandwich
- Asian Chopped Salad. Turn a grocery store salad kit into a weeknight meal
- Garlic Butter Lemon Shrimp and Rice Recipe
- Italian Sausage & Tortellini Skillet Meal
- Not Quite Mississippi Crockpot Roast recipe
- Stovetop Grilled Cabbage Steaks with Bacon recipe
Sides Dishes for June Week 4
- Serve Homemade Creamy Cole Slaw and Baked Homestyle Fries with your Pulled Pork.
- Potato chips and pickles are great sides for sandwich night.
- Make this delicious Pear & Cherry Salad to go with your Asian Chopped Salad.
- Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad Recipe will be a nice side with the cabbage steaks
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes are perfect with Crockpot Roast.
- This Crockpot Green Bean Casserole Recipe pairs well with the beef roast too.
Summer Beverage Recipes
- Homemade Lemonade Easy Recipe for Lazy Cooks
- Southern Sweet Tea Recipe
- Southern Brewed Ginger Peach Sweet Iced Tea Recipe
- Watermelon Mint Lemonade
- Homemade Chocolate Filled Ice Cream Soda Recipe
Summer Desserts To Make At Home
- 4th of July Rice Krispie Treats
- Redhot Patriotic Poke Cupcakes
- Red White and Blue Cake
- Festive Red White and Blue Cake Balls
- Vanilla Milkshake with Sprinkles Best Ever Summer Dessert
- Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
Got tips others can use? Questions? I love hearing from you. Please scroll down and leave a comment.