Fun Meals To Make As A Couple
Add some zest to date night at home by making a meal together as a couple.
This list of fun dinner ideas for couples includes palatable pasta, succulent seafood, savory beef, and even a comforting casserole. I have included some copycat recipes from favorite date night restaurants.
What is fun to cook as a couple? Pretty much anything you are willing to try is the answer. This list of date night recipes to make together includes entrees, a few desserts, and some side dish suggestions at the end.
15 Fun Meals To Make Together
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make a Faux Prime Rib dinner. Eye of Round roast cooked with this trick comes out just right.
2. This Chicken Parmigiana recipe is made from scratch, browned then baked with a rich tomato sauce, and served on a bed of spaghetti noodles.
3. Stuffed Beef Tenderloin is that special occasion meal worth the extra effort. Serve this delectable version, of Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin for a romantic dinner at home.
4. This stovetop Italian Crusted Salmon recipe is ready to eat in about 20 minutes. Only 4 ingredients in this succulent seafood dish.
5. Chicken Marsala is a popular Italian restaurant dish you can make at home with this easy recipe. A creamy sauce made with Marsala wine and mushrooms is the star of this dish.
6. If a simple Italian dish like Lasagna is more to your liking, you will love this easy recipe.
Serve this Copycat Olive Garden Salad with bread and this copycat Carrabba’s Italian butter on the side.
7. This Shrimp Penne Pasta dish includes lemony roasted shrimp and vegetables with an optional pinch of crushed red pepper flakes. Everything is doused in a delectable combination of seasoning and spices.
Serve your restaurant-quality pasta dinner in vibrant pasta bowls like these to set the mood.
8. Rosemary and Pecan Covered Roasted Pork Chops with Homemade Plum Sauce. Cook this gourmet dinner in your kitchen in under one hour.
9. Skip the Mexican restaurant and make your favorite Three Meat House Special copycat recipe at home. A combination of spices with beef, shrimp, and chicken on a bed of rice with white cheese.
Fun dishes like these will add flair to your dinner for two.
10. No Bake Chicken Saltimbocca with Prosciutto made with chicken cutlets. This recipe simplifies an old favorite for a quick stovetop dinner.
11. Pan-Seared Grouper With Lemon-Thyme Sauce. You can serve pan-seared grouper with a simple garden salad or make homemade mashed potatoes if you like. It’s a restaurant-quality meal full of flavor you can make at home.
12. Learn How to make Chocolate Covered Strawberries in your own kitchen with our step-by-step guide including need-to-know tips for success. No special tools required.
13. Our Classic Strawberry Shortcake recipe includes homemade sweet biscuits, macerated fresh strawberries, and made-from-scratch whipping cream.
14. Hot Fudge Sauce is the only way I can think of to make ice cream any better. Making your own Hot Fudge just takes it to another level! A very simple, easy, and quick recipe. Pour it over ice cream.
15. A made-from-scratch classic Cherry Cheesecake no-bake dessert. It’s the perfect dessert to serve in a small wide-mouth Mason jar for special occasions.
Side Dish Recipes
Make any of these side dish ideas that go well with most meals.
- Best Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
- Baked Stuffed Potatoes with Mushrooms & Onions
- Stovetop Grilled Cabbage Steaks with Bacon
- Basil Grilled Tomatoes
- Parmesan Roasted Spaghetti Squash Easy Recipe
- Easy Cheesy Spicy Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- Pecan Glazed Green Beans
Make romantic dinners at home for special occasions like anniversaries, birthdays, and Valentine’s Day. Cooking together is a great way to spend quality time, chatting and reconnecting.
If your idea of a date night out is a nice Italian restaurant or maybe a Mexican restaurant, I have you covered with recipe ideas you can make at home together.
Save these stay at home date night meal ideas and start making plans now. You can do one recipe per week or one per month. It depends on how often you date your mate.