Let me help you solve the dilemma of what to cook for supper. These November weekly meal plans are loaded with seven dinner ideas including side dishes and even desserts.
November means Thanksgiving is coming! See my Southern Thanksgiving Meal Plan.
This article contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
More Meal Plans
- November Weekly Meal Plan Week 1
- October Meal Plan Week 4
- October Meal Plan Week 3
- October Meal Plan Week 2
About this meal plan
- This menu plan will serve at least four folks. Some recipes will serve more than four depending on your portion sizes. You can always increase the recipe to feed more.
- Some recipes are intended to create premeditated leftovers, like casseroles or large pots of soup. Leftovers save on the budget because they are great for lunch the next day.
- Some recipes will call for ingredients that can be used in multiple recipes for the week. Such as a head of lettuce can be used to make side salads with a small amount also portioned for tacos.
- Recipes in my weekly meal plans are typically not repeated more than once every three months.
Subscribe. Follow. Join.
- Subscribe to my Newsletter to have these meal plans delivered to your inbox.
- Follow my Facebook page for lots of recipes shared in our daily scroll.
- Join this Facebook Group for recipes and other Homemaking ideas from myself and my blogging friends.
November Weekly Meal Plan Week Two
Meal Plan Details
- All recipes are linked at the bottom of this article.
- The grocery list for each of the seven entrées includes the ingredients required for that entrée.
- Scroll all the way down for a list of side dishes for this week and homemade dessert recipes to try this month
- (1) 12 oz. bag of dried black eye peas
- About 2 Qts. boiling water to begin.
- 1½ Cups Rice
- More hot water to cover, about 2-4 Cup
- 1 Leftover Ham Bone with meat still on it. (If you don’t have a Ham Bone, you can add ham pieces found pre-packaged in the meat department)
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped sweet onion (Optional)
Cornbread goes great with this meal. Grab my homemade cornbread recipe.
- 1 lb. dry Pinto beans
- 1 lb. ground beef brown and drain
- 2 pkgs. Taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/2 Cup sharp shredded cheese
- 1 pkg. Flour tortillas
- 1 3-4 lb. whole chicken
- 1.5 lb. small yellow potatoes, cut into chunks (like Yukon gold)
- 1 sweet onion, cut into large wedges
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 1 stick unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
This meal serves two, however if you have a large Crockpot, you can get four leg quarters in it.
- 2 Leg Quarters
- 1 pkg. Zesty Italian Seasoning
It is breakfast for supper night, a family favorite this time of year.
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sharp shredded cheese
- 1 small onion sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 Cup sliced Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Half-n-half
- 1/2 lb. ground sausage cooked, crumbled and drained
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 large French Loaf
Serve your favorite fresh fruit on the side. We love this Pear salad.
Check out the Amazon Fresh Grocery Delivery service
Tomatoes are not just for summer folks. Get them in your produce department year round.
- Sourdough bread
- 1 large fresh Tomato sliced thin
- Fresh Mozzarella sliced
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- Avocado Lime Sauce
Avocado Sauce Ingredients
- 2 medium ripe avocado’s, cut into chunks
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 small limes
- 1 rotisserie chicken, pulled off the bone and chopped
- 1 Cup sweet seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1 Cup pecans chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onions (optional)
- 3.4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 Cup honey mustard dressing
Make sandwiches with your homemade chicken salad and serve chips and a pickle on the side.
Scroll down for all of this week’s menu plan recipe links.
November Meal Plan Recipes Week 2
- Old Fashioned Southern Hoppin John Crockpot Recipe
- Beef and Bean Burritos Recipe
- Bundt Pan Chicken and Vegetables Recipe
- Zesty Italian Crockpot Leg Quarters Recipe
- French Loaf Breakfast Omelet Recipe
- Waffle Iron Grilled Tomato & Avocado Sauce Sandwich
- Rotisserie Chicken Salad Easy Recipe
- Citrus & Herb Brine Roasted Turkey
- How To Make Southern Deviled Eggs
- Southern Cornbread Dressing Recipe
- Mom’s Squash Casserole Recipe
- Make The Best Ever Southern Candied Yams Recipe
- Southern Carrot Soufflé
- Crockpot Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Got tips others can use? Questions? I love hearing from you. Please scroll down and leave a comment. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org