Let me help you solve the dilemma of what to cook for supper. These November weekly meal plans are loaded with seven dinner ideas including side dishes and even desserts.
November means Thanksgiving is coming! See my Southern Thanksgiving Meal Plan.
This article contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
More Meal Plans
About this meal plan
- This menu plan will serve at least four folks. Some recipes will serve more than four depending on your portion sizes. You can always increase the recipe to feed more.
- Some recipes are intended to create premeditated leftovers, like casseroles or large pots of soup. Leftovers save on the budget because they are great for lunch the next day.
- Some recipes will call for ingredients that can be used in multiple recipes for the week. Such as a head of lettuce can be used to make side salads with a small amount also portioned for tacos.
- Recipes in my weekly meal plans are typically not repeated more than once every three months.
Subscribe. Follow. Join.
- Subscribe to my Newsletter to have these meal plans delivered to your inbox.
- Follow my Facebook page for lots of recipes shared in our daily scroll.
- Join this Facebook Group for recipes and other Homemaking ideas from myself and my blogging friends.
November Weekly Meal Plan Week One
Meal Plan Details
- All recipes are linked at the bottom of this article.
- The grocery list for each of the seven entrées includes the ingredients required for that entrée.
- Scroll all the way down for a list of side dishes for this week and homemade dessert recipes to try this month
- 4 Fresh Chicken Leg Quarters
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp Sage or Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 stick Butter
2. Baked Sweet Potato Toppings Bar
- Large Sweet Potatoe
- Toppings of your choice
Because of the fabulous, tasty toppings, no side dish is needed. Serve your favorite dinner rolls.
- 4 Cups Chicken broth
- 24 oz. Bag of frozen vegetables Corn, Green beans & carrots.
- 2 15 oz. Cans of petite diced tomatoes Do not drain.
- 1 lb. Ground turkey Browned and drained.
- 3 Cups Hot water
- 1 tsp. Salt
4. Crockpot Pierogi & Meatballs Alfredo Easy Recipe
- Mrs. T’s frozen Pierogies ( I used 2 boxes)
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Alfredo sauce ( I used this Roasted Garlic)
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs
- About 1/2 Cup of Beef Broth
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning, divided
Breakfast for supper is always good especially in the fall and winter.
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 1 8oz. pkg. Crescent Rolls
- 6 Large eggs
- 8 oz. shredded sharp cheese
- 1/2 Cup Half-n-half
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Serve a bowl of fresh fruit on the side for a nice balanced meal.
- Sandwich bread of your choice
- Bacon slices, cooked and drained
- Pepper Jelly, found here
- Pimento cheese (recipe here)
- Butter for grilling the bread
For the Pimento cheese
- 1½ cups mayonnaise Duke’s
- 1 4-oz. jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 8-oz. block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese,shredded
- 1 8-oz. block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
Check out the Amazon Fresh Grocery Delivery service
- 4 Large Russet potatoes
- 2 medium Vidalia onions
- 1 package (8 oz.) whole fresh mushrooms (preferably Baby Bella)
- 1 pat of butter (unsalted)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning
Serve a small side salad and your favorite dinner rolls.
Scroll down for all of this week’s menu plan recipe links.
November Meal Plan Recipes Week 4
- Baked Chicken Leg Quarters Recipe
- Baked Sweet Potato Toppings Bar
- Easy Homemade Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Pierogi & Meatballs Alfredo Easy Recipe
- Crescent Roll & Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Grilled Bacon Pimento Cheese with Pepper Jelly Sandwich
- Baked Stuffed Potatoes with Mushrooms and Onions Recipe
- Citrus & Herb Brine Roasted Turkey
- How To Make Southern Deviled Eggs
- Southern Cornbread Dressing Recipe
- Mom’s Squash Casserole Recipe
- Make The Best Ever Southern Candied Yams Recipe
- Southern Carrot Soufflé
- Crockpot Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Got tips others can use? Questions? I love hearing from you. Please scroll down and leave a comment. Send me an email at email@example.com