30+ Super Bowl Party Food Recipes
It’s almost Super Bowl time and that means P-A-R-T-A-E!! The elements of a good Superbowl party include the 3 F’s; Friends, Fun, and Food.
During the regular season of football, we may order pizza for game day or we may have a pot of Chili or any of our game day favorites. But for Superbowl, we pull out all the stops and create a party food spread equal to Thanksgiving.
Serious football fans will only invite other serious football fans who they know won’t talk all the way through the entire game. However, if you are a fan but your team didn’t make it to the big game, then, by all means, invite those talkers over and have a good day!
Super Bowl Party Meats and Entrees
We begin with a few meat/entree choices then add some delicious side dishes, dessert ideas, and of course appetizers and snacks.
Wings and football go together like bacon and eggs. You could order some from a local restaurant for the big game but have you seen the price? I mean you can make them yourself, even better, and save a whole bunch of bucks using our delicious easy recipe!
- Lemon Pepper Wings
- Crockpot BBQ Wings
- Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork Butt for sliders or sandwiches
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps, Skillet or Instant Pot Recipe
- Cheez-It Crusted Oven Baked Chicken Tenders(Chicken Tenders are a good go-to for most children. These are baked, not fried and easily a finger food. Serve with Ranch or Honey Mustard for dipping.)
- 3 Ingredient Meatballs (Break out the Crockpot and let these easy 3 Ingredient Sweet & Savory Meatballs slow cook while you do other things to get ready for your Superbowl party. Meatballs can be served on party toothpicks.
- Homemade Chicken Fajita Wraps with Cilantro Lime Sauce, lower calorie wraps using Romaine lettuce
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken Sliders
- Crockpot Black Bean Chili
- Low Country Shrimp Boil, best party food ever
Super Bowl Party Side Dishes
- Homemade Creamy Coleslaw (Easy recipe)
- Southern BBQ Baked Beans
- Blackeyed Pea Salsa with Chips
- Oven Baked Homestyle Fries
- Crockpot Maple Beans and Franks
- Homemade Pimento Cheese Sandwich spread
- Baked Sweet Potato Toppings Bar
Super Bowl Party Desserts
- Football Character Cookies
- Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts, use sprinkles in your team colors
- Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Homemade Hot Fudge
- Soft and Chewy Strawberry Cake mix Cookies
Super Bowl Party Appetizers and Snacks
- Sweet & Salty Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- Sheet Pan Nachos
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers
- Homemade Soft Pretzels
- Glazed Bacon Crackers
- How To Cook Boiled Peanuts
- Air Fryer Mozzerella Cheese Sticks
- Cheddar Fried Cauliflower Bites
- Four Ingredient Mini Cheeseballs (shape them like tiny footballs)
- Easy Guacamole Recipe
Football Party Ideas with Decorations
- Blue and Orange Football Party Tablescape
- Football Party
- Homegating Menu and Snack Hacks
- Football Tailgating Tips
More Party Ideas:
- Family Friendly Mardi Gras Party
- Seven Super Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas
- WWE Party With Pun Name Food
- Cookies & Cocoa Christmas Party
Shop Party Supplies
Updated January 17, 2022
Wow…everything sounds so tasty! YUM! I’m coming to your house!
Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
Wonderful recipes for a fabulous Super Bowl Party! I love the sweet potato recipe. Pinned and Tweeted. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle Sunday.
Something for everyone here Shirley! Thank you for sharing with us at OvertheMoon and see you next week.
The sweet potato chips sound good! I think I will have to pin… Thanks for sharing at the Healthy Tuesday hop.
Thanks for the Pin. I enjoy the Healthy Tuesday Hop!
So many wonderful healthy recipes. I would like to be able to sneak more cauliflower treats in the family snack try but the husband and kiddo will only eat it raw. I am enjoying the black eyed pea salsa. I grew up in the South where these are a staple in the diet. I am not the biggest fan of just eating them, but pairing them like this looks like something super yummy!
Thank you so much. I appreciate you stopping by and for the kind words.
All your recipes sound wonderful. I prefer to eat healthy food and your suggestions fit the bill. The recipe for black eye bean salsa is my favorite.
Thanks for stopping by. The black eye pea salsa was my favorite. I am looking forward to making that for Super Bowl game food!
Yum! Love all the healthful alternatives and I love sweet potatoes, any way, any time!
Me too, Alli, baked sweet potatoes are my favorite!
The sweet potato chips sound awesome! I love the cheez-it chicken idea too. Certainly healthier than fried.
That Cheez-it batter was really tasty. We will have to do that again!
All look delicious!!
Thanks for stopping by, Michelle. They were all very good recipes!
The sweet potatoes recipe looks awesome!!! We usually buy the sweet potato chips at the store, but after reading your post I think we will try it. Thanks!!!!!!
It is certainly worth giving a try for fresh homemade sweet potato chips!
Yum, yum, yum!! These snacks ought to please any football watching crowd, and they’re not just full of empty calories, either! I like seeing the sweet potatoes and the cauliflower and the other veg in here. Well done!
Thanks, Amy. We enjoyed eating them! The cauliflower will be back again. I like eating raw cauliflower but these cheddar fried were good too.
Oven Baked Sweet Potato Chips! What a great idea. Need to try this. Are they good cold too?
I didn’t want them cold. I reheated the left overs the next day in the oven for about 10 minutes on 350 degrees and they were good.
OK – I’m definately going to do this for this year’s Super Bowl! They all look great & healthy. I’m so tired of “giving in” to the temptations of all that junk food (as good as it is at the time). Thanks for the inspiration! ~Renee
You wouldn’t believe how much effort I put into finding these recipes! My husband enjoyed tasting them all! We are trying to turn over a new leaf and eat more healthy.
Super Bowl or not, those sweet potato chips look AMAZING!!!
They were really good. I hope you get a chance to try them!