3 Ingredient Meatballs is one of those super easy meals that you will add to your cooking repertoire from now on.
I love easy recipes, don’t you! It’s even better when there are few ingredients and a budget saver. Meatballs are almost always on sale at the grocery store. Keep them in your freezer for quick meals.
Crockpot Meatballs are great for
- Feeding a crowd
- Served over rice for an easy weeknight meal
- Party food
- Using leftovers for Meatball Sub Sandwiches
One of my clients shared this recipe with me many years ago. She was an older and much wiser lady with whom I enjoyed visiting. I cleaned her home for many years. Over that time we shared quite a few interesting conversations about anything and everything in life. She shared this recipe with me one Christmas when she was preparing this dish for a Christmas party.
Scroll all the way down for the easy printable recipe which calls for one bag of Meatballs. I double the recipe using 2 Bags of meatballs, 2 Chili Sauce and one larger jar of jelly when feeding a crowd. Jam works too.
The flavor of these easy 3 Ingredient Meatballs is a bit of a sweet and savory bite.
Also see our Easy Swedish Meatball recipe.
Don’t toss any leftover meatballs you may have. I always cook more than I need because I’d rather have too many than not enough. Plus my hubby loves to enjoy Meatball Sub Sandwiches with the leftovers!
Use your favorite Hoogie bread. Reheat the meatballs in the microwave. Top with a little shredded cheese and serve with pickles and chips.
- 1 bag (14-16 oz.) of frozen meatballs
- 1 8 oz. jar of grape jelly
- 1 12 oz. jar of chili sauce
- Mix the jelly and chili sauce together in the crock pot.
- Stir in the meatballs, no need to thaw first.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 2019 Spring and Summer Fairs & Festivals In Georgia - February 16, 2019
- Shrimp Fried Rice - February 15, 2019
- Valentine’s Dinner Table Decor - February 12, 2019