3 Ingredient Meatballs is one of those super easy meals that you will add to your cooking repertoire from now on. These are perfect for any party to add a tasty and filling but inexpensive meat to the menu or piled on top of a bed of rice for an easy weeknight dinner.
I love easy recipes, don’t you!
One of my clients shared this recipe with me many years ago. She was an older and much wiser lady with whom I enjoyed visiting. I cleaned her home for many years, more than 12. Over that time we shared quite a few interesting conversations about anything and everything in life. She shared this recipe with me one Christmas when she was preparing this dish for a Christmas party.
- 1 bag (14-16 oz.) of frozen meatballs
- 1 8 oz. jar of grape jelly
- 1 12 oz. jar of chili sauce
- Mix the jelly and chili sauce together in the crock pot.
- Stir in the meatballs, no need to thaw first.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you are using this recipe for a crowd, simply double or triple the ingredients depending on the size of your crowd. You can easily cook these on top of the stove rather than in the crockpot. I like using the crockpot for the convenience when making these for a party.
Subscribe to our Newsletter published once per week
More Easy Recipes
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Scarecrow Candy Corn Centerpiece - August 17, 2018
- Crescent Roll & Sausage Breakfast Casserole - August 14, 2018
- Hand Held Food Made From Scratch (Merry Monday 217) - August 12, 2018