This #Choctoberfest post is Sponsored by Divine Chocolate, a Fairtrade company. #MakeSomethingDivine
Hot Fudge is the only way I can think of to make ice cream any better. Making your own Hot Fudge just takes it to another level!
Our Homemade Hot Fudge Recipe is super easy with only four ingredients plus no mixer needed! All you need is a sauce pan, wooden spoon, a whisk and four ingredients of course.
Welcome to Choctoberfest!
We have joined a hundred plus of our food blogger friends to bring you hundreds of new Chocolate Recipes all week long! You will find all of their links with pictures of their chocolate recipes at the end of this post!
SERVE WITH ICE CREAM!
Are you licking your lips yet? Homemade Hot Fudge is simply amazing! If you want to really treat those you love the most, make a churn of Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream AND some Homemade Hot Fudge to go with it. You will be a hero in your family from now on if you set the bar that high. FYI this is a super easy dessert recipe ready in mere minutes.
If I had known before now that Hot Fudge was so easy to make, I would have had this recipe in my arsenal a long time ago. Scroll down for this easy dessert recipe and either download or print it to save.
I do not mind making treats for my family but when the recipe is this easy I don’t want to tell them. Let them think you were in the kitchen for hours making this decadent chocolate sauce from scratch!
Make a few jars of this delicious homemade chocolate fudge sauce to give as gifts during the holiday season!
Looking for more easy dessert recipes? Scroll down for our list of desserts with 5 ingredients or less!
We love the rich decadent flavor in our recipe from the Divine 100% cocoa baking bar. Divine is a Fairtrade company and their baking bars are vegan. Divine Chocolate is the only Fairtrade chocolate company in the world that is owed by cocoa farmers.
- 4 Tbsp. salted butter
- 2 oz. Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 2 Cups Sifted Powdered Sugar
- 4 Tbsp. Half and Half, heated to boiling
- Combine butter and chocolate in a medium heavy saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and cool for 3 minutes.
- Begin adding powdered sugar and half and half stirring well after each addition.
- Use a whisk to continue mixing until the fudge is smooth.
- Pour into a pint Mason jar with lid and ring.
- Cool completely and refrigerate.
- Vanilla Milkshake with Sprinkles Best Ever Summer Dessert - June 26, 2020
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe - June 22, 2020
- 4th of July Party Ideas-Summer Food, Decor & Games - June 15, 2020