Our Free Printable May Monthly Meal Plan Calendar includes no less than three holidays AND it is Burger Month! Premeditated leftovers included!
We are sharing Burger Recipes on our meal plan EVERY SATURDAY in May for National Burger Month!
Week One Meal Plan
Last week of April through first week of May. April 28-May 4
- Lemon Blueberry Scones
- Watermelon Blueberry Salad
- Glazed Bacon Crackers
- Deviled Eggs
- Crescent Roll & Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Almost Meatless Monday:
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Tortilla Chips
- Baked Chicken Leg Quarters
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Green Beans
Week Two Meal Plan
Sunday: Cinco de Mayo
- Simple Chopped Steak with Mushroom Gravy
- Baked Potatoes
- I’m Possible Burger (copycat Burger and Beyond Burger)
Week Three Meal Plan
Sunday: Mother’s Day!!!
- Take Mom out to eat then have Cake and coffee at home.
- Sour Cream Pound Cake
Today begins 3 days of meals from one pot of beans. Yes, it does need to be a LOT of beans.
- Pinto Beans
- Cracklin Cornbread or Plain Cornbread
- Note: Save some Cornbread to make Cornbread Croutons for salad on Thursday
- Garden Salad with Cornbread Croutons
Friday: It’s family movie night. Relax and keep it simple!
- Grilled Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
- Potato Chips
Week Four Meal Plan
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- Brown Rice
- Grocery store boxed Taco Kit
- Breakfast for supper or Leftover Chili
Week Five Meal Plan
Monday: Memorial Day!
- Crockpot Cube Steak with Mushroom Gravy
- Rice or Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- Homemade Pimento Cheese Sandwiches
- Potato Chips
~~~Share this Monthly Meal Plan to Pinterest~~~
~~~Follow our Meal Planning Pinterest Board~~~
Download or Print the May Meal Plan Calendar here.
Download for clickable links
- Vanilla Milkshake with Sprinkles Best Ever Summer Dessert - June 26, 2020
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe - June 22, 2020
- 4th of July Party Ideas-Summer Food, Decor & Games - June 15, 2020