Updated January 2020
If you don’t have any other appliance in your kitchen, a Crockpot is a necessity for working folks. Along with it lots of Crockpot recipes to make your evenings around the table something to look forward to.
As I was collecting these Crockpot recipes, I just wanted to rush out to the grocery store to grab ingredients and get started cooking right away! Instead, I created a menu and plan to treat my sweet hubby to some really good meals, with little effort on my part. Shhh, don’t tell him how easy these meals are.
This article contains affiliate links.
Easy Crockpot Recipes with few ingredients you will find in the list below include:
- 3 Ingredient Meatballs
- Slow Cooker BBQ Beef
- Beef Tips & Gravy
- Crockpot Steak Dinner
- Crockpot Corned Beef & Cabbage
- Queso with Beef & Sausage
- Flat Iron Steak & Mushroom Gravy
- Not Quite Mississippi Crockpot Roast
- Crockpot Cube Steak & Mushroom Gravy
- 3 Ingredient Maple Glazed Apple Pork Chops
- Big Red Pulled Pork
- Easy Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Crockpot Brown Sugar & Pineapple Glazed Ham
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- Crockpot Whole BBQ Chicken
- 2 Ingredient Zesty Italian Leg Quarters
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings
- 3 Ingredient Ranch Chicken for Sliders
- Black Beans & Corn with Chicken
- Slow Cooker Mushroom Chicken
- Maple Beans & Franks
- Sweet & Spicy BBQ Chicken
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken with Lime and Melted Mozzarella
- Cheesy Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake
- Crockpot Strawberry Brownies
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Apple Dumplings
- Crockpot Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake
- Crockpot Vanilla Latte
- Apple Chai Latte
- Crockpot Caramel Apple Cider Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate
- Crockpot Pumpkin Butter
- Slow Cooker Maple Applesauce
Easy Crockpot Chicken recipes like; 3 Ingredient Chicken Tacos, 2 Ingredient Zesty Italian Leg Quarters, Black Beans and Corn with Chicken and Crockpot Whole BBQ Chicken.
Easy Tailgate Slow Cooker Recipes like BBQ Wings, Ranch Chicken for sliders, 3 Ingredient Meatballs, and a yummy Queso with Beef and Sausage.
Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes you simply must try including Apple Dumplings, Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake, Cherry Dump cake and Strawberry Brownies.
Crockpot Beef recipes include; Not Quite Mississippi Crockpot Roast which melts in your mouth, the super popular Beef Tips & Gravy recipe, a Steak Dinner in the Crockpot, and even a recipe for Flat Iron Steak with Mushroom Gravy.
I hope you found a few easy Crockpot recipes to save and make for your family again and again. Cooking in the Crockpot is one of my favorite ways to make life in the kitchen easier. Although I do enjoy cooking, sometimes life is busy and a good Slow Cooker recipe with few ingredients just helps, doesn’t it.
My Crockpot Clean Up Trick
Oh my goodness, y’all. Just treat yourself to one box of these Slow Cooker liners and you will never allow yourself to run out of them. Buy them on Amazon right here.
THIS Crockpot found on Amazon remains my all time favorite. Mine is years old and I cracked the crock one time. You should never put a hot crock into a cold refrigerator. I contacted the Crockpot company and they shipped me a new Crock at no charge. I paid shipping which was only $10. Excellent customer service.
No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Includes tips for melting chocolate.
- Easy Homemade Hot Fudge, use it for ice cream topping or drizzle on a Bundt cake or top any dessert with it.
- No-Churn Ice Cream Chocolate Toffee Flavor. You won’t believe how easy this is to whip up.
- No Bake Triple Berry Cheesecake Parfait. Don’t you love a fruity dessert too!
- Homemade Vanilla Milkshake, a nice treat on a hot day.
- Sweet & Salty Chocolate Caramel Nut Clusters. Make this candy for your sweetheart or for special occasion parties like the holidays.
- Classic Watergate Salad is nice to serve for Mother’s Day, brunches, Thanksgiving or summer or anytime.