I have gathered 37 dessert recipes for special occasions including holidays. No bake desserts and luscious sweet treats included.
A collection of the best dessert recipes for every season, holiday and special occasion.
Types of Dessert Recipes included
At the risk of sound like Bubba Gump, you will find;
Summer No Bake Desserts,
Dinner party desserts,
Christmas Desserts and all of the special occasions in between like Mother’s Day dessert, Father’s Day dessert, chocolate lover desserts and you name it desserts.
A great way to decide which dessert recipe to make is by a process of elimination
Are you looking for easy desserts,
An American classic dessert?
A family favorite type dessert?
Special occasion desserts are the perfect ending to a special meal. The best part of the party is always the dessert.
We hope you have found a few dessert recipes to save and try for your special occasions or celebration. All of these recipes are from talented food bloggers. Visit the link for the complete recipe and save them to your Pinterest.
No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Includes tips for melting chocolate.
- Easy Homemade Hot Fudge, use it for ice cream topping or drizzle on a Bundt cake or top any dessert with it.
- No-Churn Ice Cream Chocolate Toffee Flavor. You won’t believe how easy this is to whip up.
- No Bake Triple Berry Cheesecake Parfait. Don’t you love a fruity dessert too!
- Homemade Vanilla Milkshake, a nice treat on a hot day.
- Sweet & Salty Chocolate Caramel Nut Clusters. Make this candy for your sweetheart or for special occasion parties like the holidays.
- Classic Watergate Salad is nice to serve for Mother’s Day, brunches, Thanksgiving or summer or anytime.
Four Flavor Rainbow Layer Cake, perfect for Spring or Easter.
Citrus Cake with Lemon Lime Cream Cheese Frosting, the frosting makes this cake perfect for lemon lovers.
Can you believe a cake with only 2 ingredients! Here it is, Pineapple Angel Food Cake. I love tricks with cake mix!
Chocolate Pound Cake drizzled with homemade hot fudge sauce. Make this one at Thanksgiving for a real crowd pleaser.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe made in the Iron skillet. This one disappears quickly.
Caramel Cake with Homemade Cooked Caramel Icing. One of my most requested cakes for Thanksgiving.
Old Fashioned Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe. The one that goes into a cold oven then you turn the oven on. You know this cake if crazy good.
this post has been updated from it’s original version of a now defunct blog party with a giveaway which ended in 2014