Make these fun to eat Halloween Brownie Parfaits for your little goblins to enjoy for dessert! These are an easy dessert to throw together with little effort in the kitchen.
Serve these cute and fun to eat Brownie Parfaits topped with marshmallow ghosts for an easy Halloween party dessert.
IT IS HALLOWEEN TREATS WEEK! Oct 7-12th!!! Check back daily for more of my new Halloween Treats Recipes!
Be sure to scroll all the way down where you will find LOTS MORE Halloween Treats recipes from talented fun loving food bloggers AND a Big Giveaway!! Enter to win 1 of 6 prizes from our Sponsors!
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE BROWNIES
These delightfully fun Halloween Brownie Parfaits are super easy to throw together. All you need is a fresh batch of brownies and a bowl of vanilla pudding.
My printable brownie recipe is below but you should know that you can cheat to make these too! Let’s face it sometimes, we need quick and easy so if you don’t tell, I won’t either.
BROWNIE PARFAITS FOR ANY OCCASION
Make these for any occasion. They don’t have to be for Halloween. Leave the ghosts off and pile some yummy whipped topping on instead. Skip the orange candy beads. You could also drizzle some caramel into the layers if you are that brave!
I used Vanilla pudding but you can use any flavor you enjoy. Caramel pudding would be yummy too! Imagine caramel pudding layered between fresh brownies with nuts and topped off with a big pile of whipped cream! Dust the whipped cream with a touch of cinnamon! You might want to follow us, I’m pretty sure I will be making those!
Happy Halloween! It’s October which means it’s time for Spooky Season and this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
For the 2nd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 41 fantastically talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 160 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Poison Apple Cupcakes from Big Bear’s Wife
- Apple Cider Jello Shots from Fake Ginger
- Ghost Meringue Cookies from Cookaholic Wife
- Eyeball Monster Cookies from Jen Around the World
- Spooky Eyeball Truffles from Sweet Beginnings
- Halloween Chocolate Cake from Back To My Southern Roots
- Bloody Eyeball Crinkle Cookies from Creative Southern Home
- Day of the Dead Margaritas from The Spiffy Cookie
- Ectoplasm Fluff Salad from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Loaded Bat Bark from Who Needs A Cape?
- Halloween Icebox Cake from Lemon Blossoms
- Creepy Eyeball Popcorn Balls from West Via Midwest
- Purple People Eater Cupcakes from Jonesin’ For Taste
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Cheeseballs from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes from The Beard and The Baker
- Halloween Chocolate and Caramel Cakesicles from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween M&M Cookie Bars from Katie’s Cucina
- Witches Midnight Puppy Chow from My Sweet Zepol
- Individual Jack Skellington Cheesecakes from Savory Moments
- Vegan Pumpkin Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Sprinkle Frosting from The Baking Fairy
- Halloween Brownie Parfait from Intelligent Domestications
- Bloody Good Fudge from A Blender Mom
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Pumpkin Frosting and Spooky Sprinkles from Nancie’s Table
- Spooky Shortbread Cookies from Shockingly Delicious
Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Made from scratch cocoa powder brownies.
- BROWNIE INGREDIENTS
- 1 Cup vegetable oil
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup sifted self-rising flour
- 2/3 Cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- VANILLA PUDDING
- 1 box (5 oz.) of vanilla pudding
- Ghosts Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a bowl mix oil, sugar and vanilla
- Add beaten eggs continuing to mix
- Beat in the flour and cocoa powder until well blended.
- Pour batter into a prepared 9 x 13 baking pan and bake about 35-40 minutes. Oven temperatures vary.
TO MAKE THE PARFAIT
Make one package of Vanilla pudding using a mix. Follow instructions on the box.
Roughly chop or cube the brownies into pieces.
Fill the bottom of your parfait glasses with brownie pieces.
Top with several spoonfuls of vanilla pudding
Add more brownie pieces and top with more vanilla pudding
Stick a ghost marshmallow into the top of the pudding and serve with a spoon
OPTIONAL: 1 Cup of Walnuts or Pecans can be folded into the mix prior to baking
I added Wilton Orange candies into the brownie mix for a pop of Halloween fun and color
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away a “Dinner and Dessert Set” – ONE 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker, a Pyrex mixing bowl set plus some fun Dixie Crystals items like a Dixie Crystal Apron and Cookbook!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Peppermint, 1.5oz Almond, 1 bottle vanilla cinnamon sugar, 1 bottle pumpkin pie spice
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Texturra 7-Piece Bakeware Set
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away a large baking box of goodies! Sweets and Treats will send one lucky winner a large assortment of sprinkles and lines and other samples of their products!
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a set of Holiday Treat Decorations (1 Gummy Assortment, 1 Marshmallow Snowman, 1 Toy Solider and 1 Gingerbread Men)
Prize # 6– Litehouseis giving away the following: 1 Litehouse® Honeycrisp Apple Cider, 1 Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel & 1 Litehouse® Chocolate Dip, Snack Packs
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 7th – October 13th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop, Treat Street USA and Litehouse! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
- Vanilla Milkshake with Sprinkles Best Ever Summer Dessert - June 26, 2020
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe - June 22, 2020
- 4th of July Party Ideas-Summer Food, Decor & Games - June 15, 2020