Make these grab and go Halloween Party Treats! Our Candy Kabobs are easy to make with wooden candy sticks, marshmallow ghosts and gummy candies! Give as Halloween party favors.
How can you present candy in a festive manner at a Halloween party? Make Candy Kabobs of course!
I didn’t really want to use candy fingers and eyeballs so I elected to stick with more friendly-looking candy pieces.
My grandchildren love those sour soft candies and gummy worms so I stuck with those mostly. The Gummy Mummy Hands from Treat Street are actually on a stick which made them the perfect addition to the Candy Cup.
This article contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
Tips For Making Halloween Candy Kabob Party Favors
- Use soft candies which will skewer easy such as; gummies candies, marshmallows, orange slices and licorice.
2. Use longer skewers to be able to add a good quantity to each Kabob.
3. The Marshmallow Ghosts and Pumpkins will leave a gooey mess on the skewer so place those at the top.
4. Choices of candies are limited at normal places such as grocery stores so check online stores like Old Time Candy Co. right here or visit a candy store if you have one nearby.
5. Create an eye-popping centerpiece by using a glass vase filled with hard candies or candy corn to stick the Candy Kabobs into. You will need to use the longer skewers and leave enough empty space at the bottom of the skewer for it to stick into your candy-filled vast.
Ingredients to make Halloween Candy Kabobs
- A variety of Soft Candies
- Marshmallow Pumpkins
- Marshmallow Ghosts
- Making these adorable Halloween Candy Kabobs is super easy. Simply slide the candies up onto the skewer in the order you desire!
2. Display them in small cups of candy corn or create an oversized centerpiece with all of them in it. You can also display them on an oblong dish.
It’s just that easy! These make the cutest food and decor in one for your Halloween Party. I chose to display mine in small plastic cups embedded in candy corn. There were so festive and each child gets their own cup as a Halloween party favor.
My skewers are from a company called Sweets & Treats. The tip of the skewer is a cute little ball which is natural wood. I painted the ball in fun colors for Halloween; lime green, orange and purple.
More Halloween Party Ideas You Can Use
These 7 Super Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas include how to make those cute Mummy Hot Dogs with Crescent rolls, Banana Ghosts with chocolate chips and Pumpkin Cuties.
Your little’s will love these super duper easy to make Charlie Brown cookies while they are watching The Great Pumpkin. FYI, you will enjoy those cookies too.
If you are also a fan of sweet and salty then you will love these no bake Corn Chip Halloween Dessert Bars. You get to have some fun with candy googly eyes.
When we think of Halloween, the first thing we think of is candy. I made these Halloween Candy Kabobs for a family Halloween party and they were a big hit. No cooking involved.
Do you love serving food in a jar with a spoon? It’s always fun to eat that way for a festive atmosphere. Make these delicious and fun to eat Halloween Brownie Parfaits. We added some orange candy sprinkles for fun.