Halloween Corn Chip Dessert Bars are super easy to make with only four ingredients. Fair warning, make two batches because these vanish quickly.
These No Bake Halloween Corn Chip Dessert Bars require only a few simple ingredients which are probably already in your pantry. You will only need one pot and one sheet pan so no big mess either. I’m guessing you don’t always keep Corn Chips so add those to the shopping list.
IT IS HALLOWEEN TREATS WEEK! Oct 7-12th!!! Check back daily for more of my new Halloween Treats Recipes!
Be sure to scroll all the way down where you will find LOTS MORE Halloween Treats recipes from talented fun loving food bloggers AND a Big Giveaway!! Enter to win 1 of 6 prizes from our Sponsors!
You need to know that these are addictive so depending on how many people you plan to share these scrumptious dessert bars with, you may want to make two batches at one time.
TIPS FOR MAKING
If you plan to layer these in the pan, make more of the topping.
Layer the corn chips in a manner to allow the topping to seep through to touch each and every chip if possible.
It is fine if the chips are broken up because they will adhere to the topping regardless as long as they come in contact with it.
LARGE BAKING PAN INFO
If you do not already own a large baking pan, get yourself one! You will love it when you are making cookies and desserts like these Corn Chip Bars!
They are also called Sheet Pans and are multi-functional for all sorts of purposes in the kitchen, not just making cookies. You can use them for Sheet Pan dinners, roasting meats, containing large quantities of meat coming off the outdoor grill and of course cookies and desserts just to name a few.
Get the one with the small rolled edge which will catch juices if you are baking meats. They are perfect for making bar cookies or desserts like this one.
Make sure it is dishwasher safe. I have a rule at my house, If it isn’t dishwasher safe, it can’t come in the kitchen! One word of caution though. You may want to always remove metal objects from the dishwasher once the cycle is complete and dry them naturally or wipe dry to prevent rust.
Wilton has the cutest Halloween theme cupcake liners! See them here on Amazon. I paired these with some black and white polka dot liners to make individual servings of this cute Halloween dessert treat.
My candy sprinkle toppings are from Sweets & Treats. The edible eyes and Gummy Bats are from Wilton. You can find a nice selection at your grocery store and even Walmart or shop here on Amazon for them.
The topping is sort of like caramel and if you are a lover of all things sweet and salty, you will hit the jackpot with these dessert bars! Make these for any occasion or season because they are quick and easy plus no bake!
You can find edible candy sprinkles for any season for decoration or leave them plain. Because they are so easy, we will see these during football game day this year.
Spray a large baking pan (with sides) with non-stick spray Spread the Corn Chips out in the pan evenly In a large saucepan, add the Corn Syrup and Sugar and bring to a boil over medium to medium high heat stirring constantly Allow to boil about 1 minute and continue to stir constantly Remove from heat and stir in Peanut Butter until smooth Pour the mixture over Corn Chips. While the topping is still hot, add your candy condiments to the top. They will stick as the mixture dries. and cools Allow to cool completely Cut into bars and serve
Happy Halloween! It’s October which means it’s time for Spooky Season and this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
Spray a large baking pan (with sides) with non-stick spray
Spread the Corn Chips out in the pan evenly
In a large saucepan, add the Corn Syrup and Sugar and bring to a boil over medium to medium high heat stirring constantly
Allow to boil about 1 minute and continue to stir constantly
Remove from heat and stir in Peanut Butter until smooth
Pour the mixture over Corn Chips.
While the topping is still hot, add your candy condiments to the top. They will stick as the mixture dries. and cools
Allow to cool completely
Cut into bars and serve
For the 2nd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 41 fantastically talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 160 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away a “Dinner and Dessert Set” – ONE 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker, a Pyrex mixing bowl set plus some fun Dixie Crystals items like a Dixie Crystal Apron and Cookbook!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Peppermint, 1.5oz Almond, 1 bottle vanilla cinnamon sugar, 1 bottle pumpkin pie spice
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Texturra 7-Piece Bakeware Set
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away a large baking box of goodies! Sweets and Treats will send one lucky winner a large assortment of sprinkles and lines and other samples of their products!
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a set of Holiday Treat Decorations (1 Gummy Assortment, 1 Marshmallow Snowman, 1 Toy Solider and 1 Gingerbread Men)
Prize # 6– Litehouseis giving away the following: 1 Litehouse® Honeycrisp Apple Cider, 1 Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel & 1 Litehouse® Chocolate Dip, Snack Packs
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 7th – October 13th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop, Treat Street USA and Litehouse! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Chocolate Candy Witch Cauldrons from Big Bear’s Wife
- Candy Corn Fudge from Fake Ginger
- Candy Corn Layer Cake from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars from 4 Sons R Us
- Halloween Potato Eyes from Pastry Chef Online
- Monster Munch Chex Party Mix from I am a Honey Bee
- Gluten Free Chocolate Monster Cookies from Frugal & Fit
- Caramel Sprinkle Baked Donuts from Cookaholic Wife
- Ghostly Popcorn Balls from Our Good Life
- Hocus Pocus Spell Book Brownies from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Mummy Cake Pops from Jen Around the World
- Zombie Chocolate Donuts from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Black Cauldron Bubbly Cupcakes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Boolicious Caramel Chocolate Covered Fruit from Everyday Eileen
- Jack-o-Lantern Candy Bark from Sweet Beginnings
- Caramel Apple Blossoms from For the Love of Food
- Monster Marshmallows from Shockingly Delicious
- Halloween Muddy Buddies from Back To My Southern Roots
- Mummy Crinkle Cookies from Creative Southern Home
- Sally’s Sugar Cookies from The Spiffy Cookie
- Eyeball Thumbprint Cookies from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Eye of Newt Halloween Wands from Who Needs A Cape?
- Halloween Brownie Pudding Parfait from Desserts Required
- Halloween No Bake Cheesecake from Lemon Blossoms
- Halloween Dipped Ice Cream Cones from West Via Midwest
- Pumpkin Soup with Savory Spices and Roasted Pumpkin Seeds from Nancie’s Table
- Halloween Stuffed Chocolate Whoopie Pies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Death by Chocolate Dessert Ball from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Jack o Lantern Bundt Cake from The Redhead Baker
- Frankenstein Cupcake Cake from Jonesin’ For Taste
- Chocolate Truffle Pumpkin Spider Cake from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Spooky Sprinkled Brownies from The Beard and The Baker
- Halloween Candy Charcuterie Board from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween Monster Buttermilk Pancakes from Katie’s Cucina
- Sugar Skull Layer Cake from Love and Confections
- Mummy Meringue Pops from My Sweet Zepol
- Halloween Hidden Bat Loaf Cat from Savory Moments
- Vegan Halloween Cookies & Cream Fault Line Cake from The Baking Fairy
- Halloween Corn Chip Dessert Bars from Intelligent Domestications
- Oogie Boogie Meringue Cupcakes from A Blender Mom
- Smores Ghost Brownies from Books n’ Cooks
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Make Your Own Mason Jar Ring Pumpkin Using Washi Tape - October 15, 2019
- Halloween Skeleton Tablescape - October 14, 2019
- Halloween Brownie Parfaits #HalloweenTreatsWeek - October 11, 2019