It’s Superbowl time and that means P-A-R-T-A-E!! The elements of a good Superbowl party include the 3 F’s; Friends, Fun and Food.
During the regular season of football we may order pizza for game day or we may have a pot of Chili or any of our game day favorites. But for Superbowl, we pull out all the stops and create a party food spread equal to Thanksgiving.
Serious football fans will only invite other serious football fans who they know won’t talk all the way through the entire game. However, if you are a fan but your team didn’t make it to the big game, then by all means, invite those talkers over and have a good day!
We begin with a few meat/entree choices then add some delicious side dishes, dessert ideas and of course appetizers and snacks.
Wings and Football go together like bacon and eggs. You could order some from a local restaurant for the big game but have you seen the price? I mean you can make them yourself, even better and save a whole bunch of bucks using our delicious easy recipe!
- Lemon Pepper Wings
- BBQ Wings
- Cheez-It Crusted Oven Baked Chicken Tenders(Chicken Tenders are a good go-to for most children. These are baked, not fried and easily a finger food. Serve with Ranch or Honey Mustard for dipping.)
- 3 Ingredient Meatballs (Break out the Crockpot and let these easy 3 Ingredient Meatballs slow cook while you do other things to get ready for your Superbowl party. Meatballs can be served on party toothpicks.)
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken Sliders
- Crockpot Black Bean Chili
- Homemade Creamy Coleslaw (Easy recipe)
- Southern BBQ Baked Beans
- Blackeyed Pea Salsa with Chips
- Oven Baked Homestyle Fries
- Crockpot Maple Beans and Franks
- Homemade Pimento Cheese Sandwich spread
- Football Character Cookies
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Homemade Hot Fudge
- Soft and Chewy Strawberry Cake mix Cookies
[Tweet “Superbowl Party Food with recipes. Entrees, Sides, Appetizers & Desserts #gamedayfood #superbowlparty”]
Appetizers and Snacks
- Sweet & Salty Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- Glazed Bacon Crackers
- How To Cook Boiled Peanuts
- Cheddar Fried Cauliflower Bites
- Four Ingredient Mini Cheeseballs (shape them like tiny footballs)
- Easy Guacamole Recipe
Our Football Parties:
- Blue and Orange Football Party Tablescape
- Football Party
- Homegating Menu and Snack Hacks
- Football Tailgating Tips
More Party Ideas:
- Family Friendly Mardi Gras Party
- Seven Super Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas
- WWE Party With Pun Name Food
- Cookies & Cocoa Christmas Party
Shop Party Supplies
- Football party supplies
- Basketball Party supplies
- Baseball party supplies
- 4th of July Party Supplies
This post has been updated. The original Superbowl Party Menu selections with recipe links is below.
- Black–Eye Pea Salsa
- Cheddar Fried Cauliflower
- Cheeze-It Crusted Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
- 3 Ingredient Meatballs
More from Our Site