It’s Super Bowl time and that means P-A-R-T-A-E!! The elements of a good Super Bowl party include the 3 F’s; Friends, Fun and Food.
As big NFL fans we may have created a Super Bowl party menu once or twice. I’m sharing a menu along with recipes that you may enjoy too.
Super Bowl party menu
- Black–Eye Pea Salsa
- Oven Baked Lemon & Herb Cauliflower
- Cheddar Fried Cauliflower
- Cheeze-It Crusted Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
- 3 Ingredient Meatballs
- Oven Fried Sweet Potato Chips
Black-eye Pea Salsa is also known as Cowboy Caviar. No matter what you call it, we all agree the flavor combination is scrumptious. Black-eye Pea Salsa also adds a gorgeous pop of color to your party menu. Go here for the recipe.
Oven Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Several sweet potatoes, not too large
- Olive oil
- Seasonings of your choice (I used salt, pepper, cinnamon & sugar)
Peel and slice the yams. Using a mandolin for slicing will yield a nice uniform chip. Place on sprayed baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake on middle rack at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, remove from oven and turn over. Return to oven and continue to cook until nice and crispy, about 15 or 20 minutes. Season with your desired seasoning. Enjoy! We seasoned some with Salt&Pepper and some with Cinnamon & Sugar mixture. I enjoyed eating them with no seasoning at all. The baked, thinly sliced yam is very tasty.
Other Celebration Ideas
- Family Friendly Mardi Gras Party
- Seven Super Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas
- WWE Party With Pun Name Food
- Cookies & Cocoa Christmas Party
Cheddar Fried Cauliflower
Cauliflower is loaded with fiber and Vitamins B-6 and Vitamin C. We fried ours in Peanut Oil.
- 1 Cup self rising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped raw cauliflower
- Oil for frying
- Mix together everything except the cheese and cauliflower until well blended.
- Add cheese and stir.
- Gently blend in the cauliflower.
- Drop each cauliflower into hot oil until nice and golden brown.
- Drain on paper toweling.
- Serve and enjoy!
Two Ingredient Lemon & Herb Baked Cauliflower
Folks have been baking cauliflower in a homemade batter for quite some time. I just decided to use the Lemon & Herb Shake-n-Bake I had in my cabinet which was a good choice. These were very tasty and it doesn’t get much easier than 2 ingredients!
- 1 packet from Lemon & Herb Shake-n-Bake
- 1 Cup Chopped Cauliflower
Pour the Shake-n-Bake into a Ziploc bag, drop in the cauliflower and shake well. Place on baking sheet. Put into over preheated at 350 degrees. Bake about 20-25 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!
Use what you have! You probably have some types of seasoned crackers in your cabinet right now. We all know you can crush those up for a tasty topping to casseroles. You can also use them for oven fried batter. The flavorings make a nice change of taste for your family. Go HERE for the recipe.
Break out the Crockpot and let these easy 3 Ingredient Meatballs slow cook while you get ready for your Superbowl party. Go here for the easy recipe.
Who will you be rooting for this year? As Georgian’s we are Atlanta Falcons fans! Maybe someday!
Shop Party Supplies
- Football party supplies
- Basketball Party supplies
- Baseball party supplies
- 4th of July Party Supplies
More from Our Site
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Crockpot Lemon Pepper Wings - May 17, 2018
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin - May 15, 2018
- Summer Salad Recipes To Try (Merry Monday Link Up #204 - May 13, 2018