It’s Superbowl time and that means P-A-R-T-A-E!! The elements of a good Superbowl party include the 3 F’s; Friends, Fun and Food.
During the regular season of football we may order pizza for game day or we may have a pot of Chili or any of our game day favorites. But for Superbowl, we pull out all the stops and create a party food spread equal to Thanksgiving.
Serious football fans will only invite other serious football fans who they know won’t talk all the way through the entire game. However, if you are a fan but your team didn’t make it to the big game, then by all means, invite those talkers over and have a good day!
We begin with a few meat choices and add some delicious side dishes everyone will love for game day food.
Wings and Football go together like bacon and eggs. You could order some from a local restaurant for the big game but have you seen the price? I mean you can make them yourself, even better and save a whole bunch of bucks using our delicious easy recipe!
Will there be children at your Superbowl party? Chicken Tenders are a good go-to for most children. These are baked, not fried and easily a finger food. Serve with Ranch or Honey Mustard for dipping.
Break out the Crockpot and let these easy 3 Ingredient Meatballs slow cook while you do other things to get ready for your Superbowl party. These can be served on party toothpicks.
- Homemade Creamy Coleslaw (Easy recipe)
- Southern BBQ Baked Beans
- Blackeyed Pea Salsa with Chips
- Oven Baked Homestyle Fries
- Football Character Cookies
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Homemade Hot Fudge
- Soft and Chewy Strawberry Cake mix Cookies
More Party Ideas:
- Family Friendly Mardi Gras Party
- Seven Super Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas
- WWE Party With Pun Name Food
- Cookies & Cocoa Christmas Party
Two Ingredient Lemon & Herb Baked Cauliflower
Folks have been baking cauliflower in a homemade batter for quite some time. I just decided to use the Lemon & Herb Shake-n-Bake I had in my cabinet which was a good choice. These were very tasty and it doesn’t get much easier than 2 ingredients!
- 1 packet from Lemon & Herb Shake-n-Bake
- 1 Cup Chopped Cauliflower
Pour the Shake-n-Bake into a Ziploc bag, drop in the cauliflower and shake well. Place on baking sheet. Put into over preheated at 350 degrees. Bake about 20-25 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!
Shop Party Supplies
- Football party supplies
- Basketball Party supplies
- Baseball party supplies
- 4th of July Party Supplies
- Black–Eye Pea Salsa
- Oven Baked Lemon & Herb Cauliflower
- Cheddar Fried Cauliflower
- Cheeze-It Crusted Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
- 3 Ingredient Meatballs
- Oven Fried Sweet Potato Chips
More from Our Site