Take the stress out of weeknight dinners. Use this free week 4 July meal plan, complete with recipes and a grocery list for each entrée to inspire your weeknight dinners.
This article contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
More Meal Plans
About this meal plan
- This meal plan will serve 4 or more. Some recipes will serve more than four depending on your portion sizes. You can always increase the recipe to feed more.
- Some recipes are intended to create premeditated leftovers, like casseroles or large pots of soup. Leftovers save on the budget because they are great for lunch the next day.
- Some recipes will call for ingredients that can be used in multiple recipes for the week. Such as a head of lettuce can be used to make side salads with a small amount also portioned for tacos.
- There are 7 dinner ideas each week, in no particular order.
- Recipes in weekly meal plans are typically not repeated more than once every three months.
- Scroll down beyond the descriptions for a list recipe links and homemade dessert ideas.
- Subscribe to my Newsletter to have these meal plans delivered to your inbox.
- Follow my Facebook page for lots of recipes shared in our daily scroll.
- Join this Facebook Group for recipes and other Homemaking ideas from myself and my blogging friends.
July Meal Plan Week 4
Meal Plan Details
- All recipes are linked at the bottom of this article.
- The grocery list for each of the seven entrées includes the ingredients required for that entrée.
- Ingredients are not included for side dish ideas
- Scroll all the way down for a list of side dishes for this week and homemade dessert recipes to try this month
***Side Dishes are listed at the bottom under the recipe links ***
One of the great things about a pasta salad is that you can serve it as a side dish or a lighter main meal.
For the salad
- 1 box (8 oz.) Macaroni noodles boiled and drained
- 1 2 oz. jar pimentos, undrained
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 3 (5 oz.) cans Tuna, drained
- ½ Cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
For the dressing
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dry mustard
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
Need an easy meal on a busy weeknight? Crockpot pizza is a good choice.
- 1 can of pizza dough
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. pepperoni
I probably say this every week, soup is not just for winter. It’s a great one-pot meal for any time of the year. This 15 Bean soup recipe is loaded with flavor and very filling.
- 1 bag (14 oz.) of dried multi-bean soup blend, like this brand on Amazon
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs. country style ribs
- 2 large celery stalks, chopped small
- 1 large carrot, chopped small
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped small
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 whole Bay leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp Herbes de Provence or 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. fresh Basil leaves, chopped
This recipe for Beef and Bean burritos begins with dried Pinto beans. You know there is lots of flavor in this great for Taco Tuesday dish.
- 1 lb. dry Pinto beans
- 1 lb. ground beef, brown and drain
- 2 pkgs. Taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- ½ Cup sharp shredded cheese
- 1 pkg. Flour tortillas
You will not believe how delicious the vegetables taste with all those chicken juice dripping on them while they cook. A simple way to make dinner in the oven.
- 1 3-4 lb. whole chicken
- 1.5 lb. small yellow potatoes, cut into chunks (like Yukon gold)
- 1 sweet onion, cut into large wedges
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 1 stick unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
The glaze that you pour over the sliced spam is simply delicious. I make a little extra because my guys love it so much with mashed potatoes.
- 1 (12 oz.) Can of Spam
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 3 Tbsp. Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Water (optional)
This skillet meal is ready to eat in a matter of minutes. You can substitute any white fish for the grouper in this recipe.
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. Grouper fillets or other white fish
Lemon Thyme Sauce ingredients
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
Scroll down for all of this week’s menu plan recipe links.
July Meal Plan Recipes Week 4
- Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
- Crockpot Deep Dish Pizza Recipe
- Country-Style 15 Bean Soup Recipe
- Beef and Bean Burritos Recipe
- Bundt Pan Chicken and Vegetables Recipe
- Glazed Baked Spam Recipe
- Pan-Seared Grouper with Lemon Thyme Sauce Recipe
Sides Dishes for July Week 4
- Serve your favorite crackers, like these with your Tuna Pasta Salad. I would also make this Pear Salad recipe as a nice side dish.
- No side needed for Pizza night unless you want some potato chips.
- Make some Waffle Iron Corn Bread to go with your Soup.
- Green Italian Beans and Mashed potatoes or rice go well with Glazed Baked Spam
- Make these Roasted Cauliflower Steaks and this Green Bean Salad to go with your fish.
- Homemade Lemonade Easy Recipe for Lazy Cooks
- Southern Sweet Tea Recipe
- Southern Brewed Ginger Peach Sweet Iced Tea Recipe
- Watermelon Mint Lemonade
- Homemade Chocolate Filled Ice Cream Soda Recipe
- Classic Watergate Salad Recipe (Pistachio Fluff)
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Apple Dumplings
- Homemade Fudgesicles Recipe
- Ultimate Homemade Cookie Jar Ice Cream Recipe
- Vanilla Milkshake with Sprinkles Best Ever Summer Dessert
- Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
Summer Beverage Recipes
Summer Desserts To Make At Home
Got tips others can use? Questions? I love hearing from you. Please scroll down and leave a comment.