My Crockpot Ranch Chicken Sliders are a chicken thigh recipe simmered until they are falling apart and infused with a delicious ranch flavor.
These easy to cook and prepare Crockpot Ranch Chicken Sliders are a great addition to the menu plan. You’ll want to save the recipe for busy Saturdays or even party food.
A tragedy recently occurred in my kitchen when my crock cracked! I don’t know about your kitchen but in mine that constitutes an emergency! Thankfully I have more than one Crockpot! It was my favorite crock though! Just an FYI, if you have Crockpot brand and your crock cracks, you can replace it from their site. My replacement was only $10 with free shipping!
I’m all about easy recipes and this is a good one. You only need three ingredients to cook these ranch chicken thighs; the thighs, a little water and ranch dressing mix.
I do not add salt. There is salt in the ranch dressing mix, no need to add any additional seasonings.
I cook my chicken thighs on low for about 3 or 4 hours until they are falling apart. Then I shred them with two forks.
***Follow our Crockpot/Slow Cooker Board on Pinterest***
This recipe is good served as leftovers or prepared one day in advance. Just remember to save some of the juice so you can heat the juice and pour over the shredded chicken before you heat it up. I prefer to reheat the meat in the microwave as the oven will dry it out.
We enjoy slightly melted provolone or Swiss cheese along with grilled onions and mayonnaise on our sliders. Be sure to provide your guest with some options for toppings if you’re serving these for a party.
~~~Share this easy recipe to Pinterest~~~
We enjoy simple toppings for our Ranch Chicken Sliders. My Homemade Creamy Coleslaw or melted cheese and grilled onions are our favorite toppings.
- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 or 2 packs dry Ranch dressing mix ( I use 2 for lots of flavor)
- ½ cup water
- Pour the water into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place the chicken thighs into the crockpot.
- Pour the Ranch dressing mix over the chicken.
- Cook on low for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir the chicken several times during cooking to mix the Ranch flavor in all the chicken.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the liquid carefully, reserving liquid for later.
- Shred the cooked chicken for sliders.
- Prepare your sliders and enjoy!
- NOTE: Save some of the juice for reheating leftover chicken. Just pour it over the shredded chicken prior to reheating the meat.
More 6 Ingredients of Less Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Wings
- Crockpot Zesty Italian Leg Quarters
- Not Quite Mississippi Crockpot Roast
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin