Great dessert option for your Valentine or anytime! Crockpot Strawberry Brownies Two Ways: Chocolate Drizzled Bites or White Chocolate Chip. Which would you prefer?
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tsp. clear vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients together in mixing bowl and stir well.
- No mixer needed, you can stir by hand
- Line the crockpot with aluminum foil
- Pour the batter into the crockpot
- Top with chocolate chips and press down into the batter
- Cook on Medium heat for about 1½-2 hours
- Lift out of the crockpot by the foil carefully.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add all ingredients to the cake mix and stir well.
SPOILER ALERT! This dessert will make your house smell delicious while it’s cooking!
This super easy recipe with only a few ingredients will be a handy one to have when you are entertaining. I originally saw this recipe over at The Crock-Pot Ladies. You can see their recipe here.
Find us on Facebook, here
I'm in love with God, my husband, my two girls and all of my precious grandchildren.
I was 'raised right' in the south and am a firm believer in the Golden Rule. My favorite verse is Romans 8:28.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Menu Plan 25 Including Cubed Steak & Gravy - September 24, 2016
- Apple Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake & Apple Cream Cheese Icing - September 22, 2016
- How To Build The Ultimate Indoor Fort - September 20, 2016