This Pineapple Angle Food Cake recipe is so easy with only two ingredients. It’s a light dessert packed with yummy flavor.
I’m sharing pictures from three different times that I’ve made this easy two ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake. In the photo above I made it in a traditional bundt pan.
This is the most recent time I baked the cake and I think the results were the best. The cake was equally delicious each time I’ve baked it but the look has improved. Just a smidgen of the top stuck to the bottom of the pan but a quick swipe with one finger done by a certified kitchen tester will clean that up right away! The key is to allow the cake to cool in the pan before turning it out. I do spray my pan with non-stick spray also.
It should be named the incredibly disappearing cake because that is what happens!
- One box of Angel food cake mix
- One (20 oz.) can of crushed pineapple, do not drain
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare a 10 inch tube pan with baking spray
- Pour both ingredients into a large bowl (the mixture expands so a large bowl is needed)
- Beat on low speed until well blended, about 2 minutes
- Pour into prepared tube pan
- Bake about 40-45 minutes until done.
- Cool in pan for one hour. Then turn onto a serving plate. A knife inserted around the edges will help to loosen if necessary.
The above photo was the first time I baked the Two Ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake. Someone ate a whole bunch of it before I could even snap a picture! I have no idea who did that! It fell just a little bit but trust me, that had no adverse affect on the taste!
This photo is from the second time I made it and I used a fancy tube pan. Don’t waste your time on a fancy tube pan when making this cake, a basic round tube pan is just fine.
No fancy staged photos with this Pineapple Angel Food Cake but I will keep trying! It just vanishes shortly after coming out of the oven!
What is your favorite dessert?
More from our site
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 10 Unique DIY Pumpkin Ideas & Merry Monday Link Up Party #172 - September 17, 2017
- Seven Super Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Charlie Brown Cookies - September 13, 2017