This recipe is Sponsored by Dixie Crystals Sugar. All opinions and recipe are my own.
Oh what fun it is to bake for the Christmas Season especially when Cranberry Pecan White Fudge is on the menu!
Christmas season means candy and sweet treats are being made in our kitchen! This week it’s Cranberry Pecan White Fudge which was served on Christmas Tree shopping day!
Welcome to the 5th annual 12 Days of Holiday Ideas event, hosted by Shirley of Intelligent Domestications and Erlene of My Pinterventures Between Nov. 11th and December 6th there will be hundreds of new ideas shared by over 55 Co-host bloggers!
Go here to see our kick-off collection of Holiday ideas as well as all of this years talented participating DIY and Foodie Blogs. Download this years November and December calendars with all of the topics and dates so you can make plans to watch for ideas!
We are hosting a BIG GIVEAWAY from our Sponsors this year!
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
See all 12 Days of Christmas Ideas
- Day 1 (Gift Guides) 15 GIFTS WOMEN REALLY WANT UNDER $50
- Day 2 (Holiday Survival Guides) MY HOLIDAY SEASON SURVIVAL TIPS (this is what works for me)
- Day 3 (Kids Activities) TWEEN & TEEN CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES (I interviewed my Grand kids and these are their answers)
- Day 4 (Party Games) CHEAP & EASY CARDBOARD BOX SNOWMAN BEAN BAG TOSS
- Day 5 (DIY Advent Calendar) ADORABLE ADVENT CALENDAR EASY CHRISTMAS CRAFT
- Day 6 (DIY Wreath) FESTIVE RED BUFFALO PLAID CHRISTMAS WREATH
- Day 7 (DIY Ornaments) SIMPLE & EASY NATIVITY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- Day 8 (Christmas Printables) EASY KIDS CHRISTMAS LIGHTS SCAVENGER HUNT GAME
- Day 9 (Pot Luck Recipes) ROASTED BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE
- Day 10 (Christmas Desserts) CRANBERRY PECAN WHITE FUDGE
- Day 11 (Christmas Breakfast) CHICKEN AND CHEESE EGGS SKILLET
- Day 12 (Christmas Tree) FESTIVE RED AND GOLD CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATIONS
Do you prefer Milk Chocolate or White Chocolate? I’m a white chocolate girl. Not that I don’t enjoy good milk chocolate too but I just prefer white so when I came across this recipe in one of my favorite Christmas treats cookbooks I knew it was next on my to-do list.
We have this one Christmas cookbook with well worn pages and sticky notes poking out all over it. We have been working our way through that book for years now. I think I found it in the check out line at the grocery store many years ago. Check this list (affiliate link) to see if there might be one in stock. It is called Pillsbury Most Requested Recipes Volume 5, Number 1 (Cookies, Bars, Candies & Breads) This recipe is adapted from that cookbook.
There are only 6 ingredients in this recipe and no baking. You can whip this up in minutes then allow it to chill for about an hour before slicing.
Ingredients include; Cream cheese, Canned Vanilla Frosting, White baking chips, Dixie Crystals powdered sugar, Cranberries and Pecans. Just as I adapted the recipe for the flavors we enjoy, you can do the same. Skip the cranberries if you like or maybe you’d prefer pistachio nuts rather than pecans. Do it! Then be sure to come back and tell me how you liked it.
Have you seen our recipe for Maple Walnut Fudge? It’s right here!
Fudge is always a good choice when gifting food or planning desserts for your Christmas celebrations. It’s quick and easy to make, stores well and most people love it.
Fudge also tends to be really sweet so be sure to cut the pieces small which is another good thing about it. By cutting it small, you get lots more servings!
I made this easy recipe for Cranberry Pecan White Fudge and this recipe for Festive Holiday Bark in the same evening. It was the day before we made our annual trip to the Christmas Tree Farm. I wanted the grandchildren to have some goodies to enjoy while they were decorating the Christmas tree.
One Hint about these goodies. Refrigerate them for storage. They are best fresh from the refrigerator.
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. White baking chips
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar (I use Dixie Crystal)
- 3 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Frosting (canned is fine)
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 2/3 Cup Sweet Dried Cranberries
Line a 9 inch square baking pan with foil and then spray it with non-stick spray.
In a bowl, combine the powdered sugar, cream cheese and frosting and then mix on medium speed until well blended about 60 seconds.
Stir in the pecans and dried cranberries by hand.
Melt the white chips in a medium saucepan over low heat stirring constantly.
Add the melted chips to the sugar mixture and stir well.
Spread the fudge into your sprayed and foil lined pan. Refrigerator for about an hour until set.
Lift the foil from the pan to remove the fudge.
Slice into about 36 squares to serve.
MEET OUR SPONSORS who have generously donated fabulous prizes for the Big Christmas Giveaway!
DecoArt winner will receive a prize package valued at $100!
Dixie Crystals/Imperial Sugar winner will receive a Keurig Coffee Maker valued at $100!
Oriental Trading winner will receive an OrientalTrading.com gift card valued at $200!
Cabot Cheese winner will receive a gift basket of Cabot products valued at $75!
Burlap Fabric winner will receive a prize pack of products valued at $50!
Zulay Kitchens winner will receive one Milk Frother and a Lemon Squeezer valued at $21
It’s Home To You winner will receive one wooden Santa sign valued at $65
Giveaway begins Nov. 8, 2019 and ends Dec. 6, 2019. Winners will be notified by December 13, 2019. Sponsors will ship each prize to the winner. There will be a total of six winners, one for each prize. Drawing is by random selection using the Rafflecopter widget.
Must be 18 to win. Open to U.S. residents only.
- Make This Easy Autumn Mug As A Beginner Cricut Project - September 29, 2020
- Gluten Free Delicious Baked Apple Crisp Recipe - September 28, 2020
- 33 Halloween Movies The Whole Family Will Love To Watch - September 14, 2020