Our Homemade Creamy Cole Slaw recipe is super easy to make with only four ingredients. No cutting or slicing involved. It pairs well with many meals including our 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Wings.
Here in the deep south we are serious about our cole slaw. Some folks prefer the creamy kind and some not so much. Then there is the sweet kind and the not so sweet kind. You can find both options in the grocery store if you a driven to purchase store bought in a pinch. Of course a true southern girl would go through the drive-thru at KFC or Church’s Fried Chicken if they didn’t have time to make it.
Once you save this easy recipe for Homemade Creamy Cole Slaw with only four ingredients, you’ll never use store bought again. This is one of those side dishes you can make ahead too even one day ahead!
Serve your Cole slaw with any of these dishes
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken Sliders
- Grilled Pimento Cheese Burgers
- Crockpot Lemon Pepper Wings
- Meatball Hoagies
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Wings
We especially enjoy Homemade Creamy Cole Slaw when we grill hamburgers and hot dogs! That means we make it often throughout the summer months.
Begin with a bag of slaw mix from the produce department and a few simple ingredients which are probably already in your pantry.
Also See Our Hot Dog Tour!
We stop at lots of ‘Hot Dog Joint’s’ as we travel. One huge criteria we look for is homemade Cole Slaw.
- Frank Allen’s Market & Grill Sevierville, Tn.
- The Varsity Atlanta, Ga.
- Sam’s Corner Hot Dogs Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Hot Dog Tour Page
- 1 (16 oz.) bag of Cole Slaw mix (found int he produce department)
- 1 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- ¾ Cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- Blend the last 3 ingredients together in a cup until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour your cole slaw mix into a bowl.
- Pour the dressing mix into the slaw and stir well.
- Cover and set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes prior to serving.
- If you think it needs a little more mayo, add it but the slaw will get a little more creamy as it sits in the refrigerator. Be sure to stir again, just before serving.
- Serve and enjoy.
More Recipes with Less Than 5 Ingredients
- Crockpot Zesty Italian Leg Quarters (2 Ingredients)
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken Sliders (3 Ingredients)
- Glazed Baked Spam (3 Ingredients)
- Guri Guri Hawaiian Ice Cream (3 Ingredients) @My Pinterventures
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Christmas Magic Cookie Bars - December 12, 2018
- Christmas Tree Decorated With Ribbons And Bows - December 10, 2018
- Christmas All Through The House Ideas (Merry Monday 233) - December 9, 2018