Does the Easter Menu in you family tend to have pretty much the same family favorite dishes? We generally stick to tradition when we are eating at home but some years we go on a pic nic. You’ll find lots of Easter Dinner ideas in this collection complete with recipes, menu’s and Decor.
Our Dinner at Home Easter Menu
This is the Easter menu served most years at my home. There may be a different dish or two sometimes when one of us decided to try a new recipe but we usually end up deciding to go back to these faithful favorites.
- Brown Sugar & Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Green Beans
- Mashed Potatoes
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Pastel Rainbow Deviled Eggs
- Yeast Rolls
- Citrus Cake with Lemon Lime Cream Cheese Frosting
Also See: Rainbow Layer Cake
Pic Nic Easter Menu
A pic nic menu needs to fit well in a cooler, pack easily into food storage containers, require little clean up and of course be fun and delicious.
Sandwiches are the easiest pic nic food so they must be yummy and not require being put together once you reach your pic nic site. Who wants to sit there and assemble sandwiches while everyone else is exploring the outdoors and having fun!
- Pimento Cheese Sandwiches
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
- Broccoli, Bacon & Raisin Salad
- Your favorite potato chips (Get those single serve bags to make it an even easier menu)
- Soft & Chewy Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
If you will be grilling burgers and hot dogs for Easter, be sure to try our trick of topping the burger with our Homemade Pimento Cheese Spread!
- Also see: The Easter Bunny Cake Tradition
- Bunny and Friends Easter Basket Cake
- Mint & Raspberry Chocolate Crosses for Easter
- Coconut Lovers Rice Krispy Treats
Ideas To DIY Your Easter Decor
Follow Our Instagram! That’s where you’ll find this easy recipe for Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Happy FriYay!! I’ve been craving a Pineapple Upside down Cake for months so I finally made one yesterday! It’s almost gone this morning!! What’s your all time favorite-best ever-can’t live without it dessert?? #pineapple #cake #pineappleupsidedowncake #cakeandcoffee #cakeandconversation #homemadefood #almostfromscratch #prettyfood #buzzfood #bhgfood #friyay #foodiegram #deliciousness #delicious #baking RECIPE: 1 box Pineapple Supreme Cake mix 1 (20 oz.) can sliced Pineapple in heavy syrup 1/2 stick butter 1 Cup packed Brown sugar Maraschino cherries 3 eggs 1/3 Cup oil 1 Cup Pineapple juice from the can of pineapples Set the oven to 350. Melt the butter in a large Iron skillet in the oven. Pour the Brown sugar into the melted butter and spread evenly across the skillet. Arrange drained pineapples on top of the Brown sugar. Place a cherry in the center of each Pineapple. In a bowl; mix cake mix, eggs, oil and Pineapple juice about 2 minutes. Pour the batter into the skillet on top of Pineapple and bake until done about 40-50 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. NOTE: I had to cover the top with foil as it was getting Brown about 20 minutes before the cake was done.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Crescent Roll & Sausage Breakfast Casserole - August 14, 2018
- Hand Held Food Made From Scratch (Merry Monday 217) - August 12, 2018
- 2018 Fall Fairs & Festivals In Georgia - August 12, 2018