Strawberry Cake Mix Brownies are super easy to prepare in the Crockpot. They make the house smell delicious while cooking too. Look no further for your Valentine’s dinner dessert this year!
Add a box of strawberry cake mix to your grocer list! Do white chocolate morsels appeal to you? They do me so I picked up a package of those too! Only 4 ingredients, 5 with the morsels needed for these Strawberry Cake Mix Brownies!
A whisk is all you need. Break up the lumps in the cake mix.
Now mix in the eggs, oil and vanilla. Your mix will look like this. Thick and moist.
Line the Crockpot with aluminum foil as shown. Add the strawberry brownie batter on top of the foil. If you are opting for the white chocolate morsels, now is the time to add those in. Just sprinkle across the top and lightly press down.
Now cook on medium heat for between 1 to 2 1/2 hours. Cooking times vary depending on your Crockpot.
- 1 Box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Clear Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Morsels
- Line Crockpot with aluminum foil to cover the bottom and sides
- In a bowl, use a whisk to break the lumps up in the strawberry cake mix.
- Add oil, vanilla and eggs and blend by hand with the whisk.
- The mixture will be thick and moist.
- Spray the foil with non-stick spray.
- Place the mixture into the Crockpot on top of the foil.
- If you are adding the morsels, sprinkle them across the top and press down gently now.
- Cook on medium heat for between 1 and 2½ hours until done. Crockpot cook times vary.
Find us on Facebook, here
- Soft & Chewy Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Buttercream Icing
- Sweet & Salty Strawberry Watermelon Salad
- Frozen Yogurt Easter Bark @Domestically Creative
Shop Amazon Grocery for Recipe Ingredients
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Repurpose Mayonnaise Jars Into Pretty Craft Storage Containers - February 22, 2018
- 10 Restaurants Where The Locals Eat In Macon, Ga. - February 21, 2018
- Breakfast In Minutes Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles® - February 20, 2018