Make this cheap and easy Cardboard Box Snowman Bean Bag Toss Game for the preschoolers and toddlers to play at your Christmas party.
We made this cheap and easy Cardboard Box Snowman Bean Bag Toss Game for our preschool and littlest family members. They love it and it keeps them occupied for quite a while.
Welcome to the 5th annual 12 Days of Holiday Ideas event, hosted by Shirley of Intelligent Domestications and Erlene of My Pinterventures Between Nov. 11th and December 6th there will be hundreds of new ideas shared by over 55 Co-host bloggers!
Go here to see our kick-off collection of Holiday ideas as well as all of this years talented participating DIY and Foodie Blogs. Download this years November and December calendars with all of the topics and dates so you can make plans to watch for ideas!
We are hosting a BIG GIVEAWAY from our Sponsors this year!
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
See all 12 Days of Christmas Ideas
- Day 1 (Gift Guides) 15 GIFTS WOMEN REALLY WANT UNDER $50
- Day 2 (Holiday Survival Guides) MY HOLIDAY SEASON SURVIVAL TIPS (this is what works for me)
- Day 3 (Kids Activities) TWEEN & TEEN CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES (I interviewed my Grand kids and these are their answers)
- Day 4 (Party Games) CHEAP & EASY CARDBOARD BOX SNOWMAN BEAN BAG TOSS
- Day 5 (DIY Advent Calendar) ADORABLE ADVENT CALENDAR EASY CHRISTMAS CRAFT
- Day 6 (DIY Wreath) FESTIVE RED BUFFALO PLAID CHRISTMAS WREATH
- Day 7 (DIY Ornaments) SIMPLE & EASY NATIVITY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- Day 8 (Christmas Printables) EASY KIDS CHRISTMAS LIGHTS SCAVENGER HUNT GAME
- Day 9 (Pot Luck Recipes) ROASTED BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE
- Day 10 (Christmas Desserts) CRANBERRY PECAN WHITE FUDGE
- Day 11 (Christmas Breakfast) CHICKEN AND CHEESE EGGS SKILLET
- Day 12 (Christmas Tree) FESTIVE RED AND GOLD CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATIONS
HOW TO MAKE A SNOWMAN BEAN BAG TOSS GAME USING CARDBOARD BOXES
This is an easy project requiring few supplies most of which you likely have on hand.
- 3 Cardboard boxes in graduated sizes
- White spray paint
- Black magic marker
- Orange magic marker
- Bean Bags or Soft Balls
We saved a few boxes from receiving shipments in three graduated sizes. You want the bottom box to be the largest, topped by a slightly smaller box and finally the smallest box on top of your snowman.
CUTTING THE HOLES
Because we made this game for the youngest members of our family, we wanted the holes for tossing the bean bags through to be rather large. Therefore the middle box has the largest hole. You could certainly make the game a little harder by making a smaller hole if you like.
PAINT & DECOR
After cutting the holes it is time for the spray paint. White spray paint will go onto the boxes quick and easy and most usually dry fast.
Black magic marker drawn around the holes creates a little better target and gives the snowman a nice finished look.
Our Snowman’s face is drawn on using the black marker and an orange marker. It does not have to be super artsy. The kids are going to have fun with the whimsy.
It doesn’t get much easier than creating hours of fun with boxes, paint and magic markers! The children enjoy this little Christmas game we created for them. This game is actually about 2 years old. We store it in the attic and have been known to even bring it out when all of the family is at our house for any occasion, not just Christmas.
Please be sure to scroll on down to enter the Giveaway and browse all of the Game ideas from my fellow fun loving bloggers.
MEET OUR SPONSORS who have generously donated fabulous prizes for the Big Christmas Giveaway!
DecoArt winner will receive a prize package valued at $100!
Dixie Crystals/Imperial Sugar winner will receive a Keurig Coffee Maker valued at $100!
Oriental Trading winner will receive an OrientalTrading.com gift card valued at $200!
Cabot Cheese winner will receive a gift basket of Cabot products valued at $75!
Burlap Fabric winner will receive a prize pack of products valued at $50!
Zulay Kitchens winner will receive one Milk Frother and a Lemon Squeezer valued at $21
It’s Home To You winner will receive one wooden Santa sign valued at $65
Giveaway begins Nov. 8, 2019 and ends Dec. 6, 2019. Winners will be notified by December 13, 2019. Sponsors will ship each prize to the winner. There will be a total of six winners, one for each prize. Drawing is by random selection using the Rafflecopter widget.
Must be 18 to win. Open to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Clever Ways To Repurpose Clothes Hangers For Storage - January 21, 2020
- 10 Most Popular Recipes and Home Ideas of the Decade - January 16, 2020
- Most Popular Recipes And Ideas of 2019 - January 14, 2020