Learning to create beautiful Dollar Store Decor is a must for the frugal homemaker. You can take a cheap item and turn it into beautiful decor that looks like you spent a bundle on it!
Crafty bloggers are constantly sharing new ideas using items purchased from Dollar Tree to create quality trendy decor for your home. We also love coming together as a tribe and sharing all of those ideas in one place we call a blog party or a blog hop. You do not have to be a blogger to benefit from one of these exclusive parties!
Our most recent Dollar Store Craft party just ended and we are now sharing several of our favorite picks from all the submissions. If you are not familiar with a blog party let me tell you, it’s fun and chock full of new ideas! Go here to see all of the submissions.
Why Is Dollar Store Decor So Hot?
If you type DIY Dollar Store Decor into the Google search engine it will yield more than 46 million results! So there is something to this idea of creating frugal home decor using supplies purchased from the dollar store!
Feature Picks from Dollar Store Craft Party
I have seen Birch look candles online at Wayfair for as much as $55! Make your own using this simple tutorial created at Fresh Vintage by Lisa.
I keep seeing all sorts of ideas to make decor using picture frames from Dollar Tree but this one is my current favorite. You won’t believe how quick and easy The Crafty Lumberjacks made this Dollar Store Retro Sun Catcher!
My Newest Dollar Store Decor Craft
We needed a side table on our back porch by a couple of wicker chairs but have you seen the price of outdoor furniture? There are other things I’d rather spend my money on so I decided to create my own side table using Dollar Tree items.
Go here to see the super easy tutorial for our new DIY Wire Basket Outdoor Table. No tools needed, only a few simple supplies.
Did you know?
You can shop online and pick up in store at Dollar Tree! (affiliate link) Yes and that is wise when seasonal decor changes because it disappears fast! When I made the Witches Hat Deco Mesh Wreath it took me forever and running around to multiple stores to fine the Witches Hat. No more of that! Order online and pick up in store or use delivery. They often do special pricing on delivery.
Please Visit all of the other party Hosts to see their Feature Picks as well
DIY Dollar Store Decor Ideas for Every Season
- Mini Easter Egg Topiary
- Blue and White Moss Ball Topiary
- Santa Snowman Wreath
- DIY Witches Hat Mesh Wreath
- Valentine’s Candy Jars
- Americana Clay Pot Wreath
- How To Make A Pumpkin Topiary
- Scarecrow Candy Corn Centerpiece
- Dollar Store Dish Towels Matching Christmas Kitchen Decor
- DIY Mini Wreath for Kitchen Cabinets
- Yellow and Purple Floral Summer Wreath
- Monogrammed Spring Watering Can Wreath
- Plastic Spoon Easter Chick Table Decor
- Easy Easter Egg Cups from Plastic Eggs
- Whimisical Easter Bunny Flower Pail
- Mini Terracotta Pot Snowman Ornament
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019
- Tween & Teen Christmas Activities - November 15, 2019
- Make This Red & White Pom Pom Mini Wreath Ornament - November 14, 2019