This 3 Ingredient Meatballs recipe is one of those super easy meals that you will add to your cooking repertoire from now on.
I love easy recipes, don’t you! It’s even better when there are few ingredients and a budget saver. Meatballs are almost always on sale at the grocery store. Keep them in your freezer for quick meals. But you can grab our homemade from scratch meatball recipe right here too. Not even gonna lie, I use both.
Crockpot Grape Jelly and Chili Sauce Meatballs are great for
- Feeding a crowd
- Served over rice for an easy weeknight meal
- Party food
- Using leftovers for Meatball Sub Sandwiches
A precious friend shared this recipe with me many years ago. She was an older and much wiser lady with whom I enjoyed visiting. Over time we shared quite a few interesting conversations about anything and everything in life. She shared this recipe with me one Christmas when she was preparing this dish for a Christmas party.
Scroll all the way down for the easy printable recipe which calls for one bag of Meatballs. I double the recipe using 2 Bags of meatballs, 2 Chili Sauce and one larger jar of jelly when feeding a crowd. Jam works too.
The flavor of these easy 3 Ingredient Meatballs is a bit of a sweet and savory bite.
Use Leftovers To Make Meatball Sub Sandwiches
Don’t toss any leftover meatballs you may have. I always cook more than I need because I’d rather have too many than not enough. Plus my hubby loves to enjoy Meatball Sub Sandwiches with the leftovers the next day.
Use your favorite Hoogie bread. Reheat the meatballs in the microwave. Top with a little shredded cheese and serve with pickles and chips.
Ingredients for Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs
Frozen Meatballs because we love a good recipe cheat. I prefer beef meatballs
A jar Chili Sauce or 2 if you are doubling the recipe
Grape Jelly or Jam, both work well in this easy recipe
- 1 bag (14-16 oz.) of frozen meatballs
- 1 8 oz. jar of grape jelly
- 1 12 oz. jar of chili sauce
- Mix the jelly and chili sauce together in the crock pot.
- Stir in the meatballs, no need to thaw first.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours.
- Give them a good stir
- Serve and enjoy!
Double this recipe for party food or to feed a crowd.
Amount Per Serving Calories 242Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 3mgSodium 1186mgCarbohydrates 57gFiber 3gSugar 41gProtein 3g
Nutrition information is estimated and may not be exact based on uncontrolled variables in home kitchens used by each individual cook.
No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Includes tips for melting chocolate.
- Easy Homemade Hot Fudge, use it for ice cream topping or drizzle on a Bundt cake or top any dessert with it.
- No-Churn Ice Cream Chocolate Toffee Flavor. You won’t believe how easy this is to whip up.
- No Bake Triple Berry Cheesecake Parfait. Don’t you love a fruity dessert too!
- Homemade Vanilla Milkshake, a nice treat on a hot day.
- Sweet & Salty Chocolate Caramel Nut Clusters. Make this candy for your sweetheart or for special occasion parties like the holidays.
- Classic Watergate Salad is nice to serve for Mother’s Day, brunches, Thanksgiving or summer or anytime.