My new Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe is the result of years searching for just the right recipe that reminds me of a pie from my past.
Welcome to Choctoberfest!
We have joined a hundred plus of our food blogger friends to bring you hundreds of new Chocolate Recipes all week long! You will find all of their links with pictures of their chocolate recipes at the end of this post!
New Chocolate Recipes every day this week!
A southern home cooking restaurant that I used to be a manager for served a delicious chocolate pie that would sell out every day. I have searched far and wide for a similar recipe for years and finally found it!
I have added pecans for a scrumptious Pecan Chocolate Pie which will be gracing our dessert table this Thanksgiving!
We are surrounded by Pecan orchards near our home. Pecans are one of the main crops of the state of Georgia so we have the joy of fresh home grown pecans available at our local farmers markets and even the orchard farm stores. We always add pecans to our fall desserts.
Last year my hubby created this delicious Sweet & Salty Chocolate Caramel Nut Clusters recipe for the holidays. Chocolate and nuts were meant to be together!
Our Chocolate Pecan Pie is an easy dessert to prepare with only six ingredients and all hand mixing. I made two pies and froze the second one. We thawed it at room temperature and it tasted like it had just come from the oven.
Desserts which freeze well are great to have on your Thanksgiving dessert table so you can bake a few days ahead to save time. That is exactly what I will be doing with this recipe!
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Butter melted
- 1 Jar (12 oz.) Hot Fudge Topping
- 2 Cups Pecans, chopped
- 2 (9 in.) unbaked pie shells
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Beat eggs slightly with a fork.
- Add sugar and stir using a wooden spoon until dissolved.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Stir in the Fudge Topping Butter until well blended.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour the filling into the pie shells.
- Bake at 350° for about 45 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Easy To Create Red Wagon Christmas Decor - November 18, 2019
- Cheap And Easy Cardboard Box Snowman Bean Bag Toss Game - November 18, 2019
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019