Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Pork tenderloin recipes make regular appearances on our dinner table. This easy recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin cooks in the Crockpot while you are doing other things. It’s an easy weeknight entree you will want to add to your meal plan too.
More Pork Recipe Ideas
We used a little kitchen secret for baking this Pork tenderloin with apples and cabbage. We stuffed this pork tenderloin with apples then surrounded it with cooked cabbage.
It seems like apples and pork go together like peanut butter and jelly. We love both of those flavor combinations. This recipe for Crockpot Maple Glazed Apple Pork Chops is a seasonal constant in our Fall meal planning.
Another easy weeknight meal idea is this Roasted Maple Drenched Apple Pork Tenderloin easy recipe. It’s basted then glazed and surrounded by apples and onions for a hearty entree dish.
A hearty meat and potato stick-to-the-ribs comfort food type recipe is this one for Pork Chop Casserole. My Mom made this so many times and now we make it for our family too.
The first time I saw a Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin was on Pinterest around 2014. I had only been blogging a short few months and was quite avid about finding new recipes and ideas to try. Of course my hubby was loving every minute of the new recipes I kept trying.
Somehow I seemed to miss trying this one. I have no idea why but I’m guessing it is because I thought it would a lot of trouble to wrap the bacon around the meat.
My inspiration recipe has the bacon shaped into a basket weave and then wrapped around the pork tenderloin. I chose to simply wrap the bacon around and tuck it underneath the tenderloin.
Because I used thick sliced bacon, I wanted to crisp it after the pork tenderloin was done. I removed it from the slow cooker onto an oven safe dish and broiled it for just a couple of minutes.
My fellas fell hard in love with this Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin! This recipe is one to keep and they will see it for dinner again. I think it should be for special occasions like Christmas! I mean it isn’t every day that we serve meat wrapped in bacon, right!
Scroll all the way down for the printable recipe
Please take a minute and browse all of the other ideas from my fellow blogging friends. We are all sharing ideas which inspired us from our Pinterest feed.
More Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes
- Crockpot Beef Tips and Gravy
- Easy Crockpot Pork Butt Pulled Pork
- Crockpot Corned Beef & Cabbage
- Crockpot Brown Sugar & Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Crockpot Flat Iron Steak & Mushroom Gravy
- Delicious Crock Pot Pork Roast @Domestically Creative
- Not Quite Mississippi Crockpot Roast
This easy recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin cooks in the Crockpot while you are doing other things. It’s an easy weeknight entree you will want to add to your meal plan too.
- One (3 lb.) Pork Tenderloin
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 Medium Onion peeled and cut in fourths (optional)
- 6 to 8 slices of thick cut bacon
- Mix together all of the seasonings and brown sugar. Cover the top of the tenderloin with the mixture.
- Wrap the bacon slices around the seasoned tenderloin
- Place the tenderloin into the Slow Cooker
- Place the four pieces of the onion around the sides of the meat
- Cook on low setting for about 4-5 hours or until meat reaches 165º
- Thick sliced bacon may need to be crisped under the broiler in the oven for just a couple of minutes.
- Remove the tenderloin to an oven safe pan to crisp the bacon.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Rachael Ray Solid Glaze Ceramics Bakeware/Baking Pan Set - 2 Piece, Red
DALSTRONG Carving Knife & Fork Set - 9" Blade - Shadow Black Series - Black Titanium Nitride Coated German HC Steel - Sheath - NSF Certified
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel