Tailgating in America is a time honored tradition! Team spirit roots run deep and celebrating before the game with food and fun is how we get our spirit amped up.
Keep a reusable bag filled with these easy Tailgating supplies in your trunk throughout the football season.
- No Sew Swag Banner in your team colors
- Paper plates for easy clean up
- Penalty Flag napkins (scroll down for easy tutorial)
- Football Field Tablecloth (scroll down for easy tutorial)
Also, they won’t fit in your bag but don’t forget the fold up chairs! These are my favorite game day chairs!
Order Pizza for Football Friday Night or Grill in the parking lot for SEC Saturday.
Swing by and pick up a pizza on the way to the game! We like the meal deal on Friday nights for high school tailgating. All pizza places have a meal deal and it is quick and easy so we can relax.
If you are Tailgating for you college team, you may likely be setting up the grill and going all out! Try any of these recipe ideas for your Tailgating party.
- How To Boil Peanuts
- Crockpot Maple Beans & Franks
- Pimento Cheese Burgers
- 3 Ingredient BBQ Wings
- How To Make Football Character Cookies
ALSO SEE THESE FOOTBALL PARTY IDEAS
Create team spirit ambiance with these super easy Tailgate Party Supply tutorials!
How To Make Penalty Flag Napkins
- Suckers ( I used the one’s with bubble gum in the middle)
- Rubber bands
- Bright yellow napkins
- Tape down the top part of the wrapper so it won’t poke out
- Lay the sucker in the middle of the unfolded napkin
- Pull the napkin up around the sucker
- Wrap a yellow rubber band around the sucker stem to hold the napkin in place
Football Field Reusable Tailgating Tablecloth
- One bright green tarp
- White Duck tape
- Unfold the tarp just enough so that it fits perfectly in the back of your vehicle. There is no need to completely unfold and refold unless your vehicle trunk is very large.
- Turn the tarp over and tape down the loose edges of the ‘bottom.’
- Place the white Duck tape at even intervals across the top surface of the tablecloth.
We drive a small car so our tablecloth is small. We made it in less than 15 minutes! The fact that it is a tarp means you can wipe up spills if they occur. You could also remove the tape from the back and reuse the tarp for another purpose after football season is over!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019
- Tween & Teen Christmas Activities - November 15, 2019
- Make This Red & White Pom Pom Mini Wreath Ornament - November 14, 2019