This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FamilyPizzaCombo #CollectiveBias
Football Friday night in America is a time honored tradition! You don’t have to be rushed to get from work to the game plus get your family fed!
My three super easy tailgating tips will get you into the team spirit and get your family fed without cutting a chunk out of your busy schedule.
Keep a reusable bag filled with these easy Tailgating supplies in the trunk throughout the football season. (Tutorials follow for our super Easy DIY Team Spirit supplies)
- No Sew Swag Banner in your team colors
- Paper plates for easy clean up
- Penalty Flag napkins
- Football Field Tablecloth
That’s all you need in the party bag! No need to pack food or tailgate cooking supplies! Sam’s Club has their fabulous Family Pizza Combo for only $13.98! You can swing by and pick up a combo on the way to the game! No need to order the items separately they all come together!
The Family Pizza Combo from Sam’s Club includes your choice of toppings on a 16″ pizza AND Cheesy breadsticks AND Chocolate Chunk Cookies AND a 2 Liter Coca Cola! Did I mention you’ll get all of this for only $13.98! You absolutely cannot beat that deal for a quick and easy tailgating party!
No cooking, no waiting on a grill to cool, no mess to clean up, easy transition from work to the game. Work smarter, not harder, right!!
Just head over to the Sam’s Club Café for your Family Pizza Combo! $13.98 is a extremely budget friendly meal for the whole family!
Create team spirit ambience with these super easy Tailgate Party Supply tutorials!
Penalty Flag Napkins Tutorial
- Suckers ( I used the one’s with bubble gum in the middle)
- Rubber bands
- Bright yellow napkins
- Tape down the top part of the wrapper so it won’t poke out
- Lay the sucker in the middle of the unfolded napkin
- Pull the napkin up around the sucker
- Wrap a yellow rubber band around the sucker stem to hold the napkin in place
Football Field Reusable Tailgating Tablecloth
- One bright green tarp
- White Duck tape
- Unfold the tarp just enough so that it fits perfectly in the back of your vehicle. There is no need to completely unfold and refold unless your vehicle trunk is very large.
- Turn the tarp over and tape down the loose edges of the ‘bottom.’
- Place the white Duck tape at even intervals across the top surface of the tablecloth.
We drive a small car so our tablecloth is small. We made it in less than 15 minutes! The fact that it is a tarp means you can wipe up spills if they occur. You could also remove the tape from the back and reuse the tarp for another purpose after football season is over!
Go HERE for my No Sew Team Banner tutorial.
Your Football Friday nights will be so much easier with my 3 tips!
- Make your easy DIY team spirit tailgate party supplies.
- Pack your reusable bag with your new team spirit party supplies.
- Stop by Sam’s Club and pick up a Family Pizza Combo on the way to the game for only $13.98!
All set for the big game!
What is your family’s favorite pizza from Sam’s Club?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- How To Cook Boiled Peanuts - September 20, 2017
- 10 Unique DIY Pumpkin Ideas & Merry Monday Link Up Party #172 - September 17, 2017
- Seven Super Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas - September 16, 2017