Baked Egg and Veggie Muffin Cup Omelets are a delicious alternative to the traditional breakfast. You can take these with you when you are on the go too!
You just cannot beat an easy, yummy sure to please breakfast recipe. This is it! These Baked Egg & Veggie Muffin Cup Omelets are always a big hit with our house guests or grandchildren. It’s always nice when a meal gets rave reviews. I’m all for rave reviews, aren’t you!
My husband is an omelet lover but I prefer to order those in restaurants, don’t you! These Baked Muffin Omelets are so much more easy to make at home and easy clean up too! We also enjoy this Bacon & Swiss Quiche Recipe occasionally but I must confess, my hubby is the chef on that one.
Also See: Apple Banana Oat Nut Muffins
You can easily add any breakfast meat of your choice to this recipe. Just be sure to cook the meat first. Then chop up. Add with veggies and stir well.
Scroll down for printable recipe.
- 6 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups chopped vegetables of your choice
- (Peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Optional: ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add in chopped vegetables and seasoning. Stir well. If you are adding cheese, add now and blend well.
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with muffin papers, spray the papers with non stick spray.
- Pour the egg omelet mixture into each cup, a little more than ⅔ full.
- I inserted a single cherry tomato into the center of each omelet just before putting in the oven.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for about 15-20 minutes. (Oven temps vary, may take longer or less time depending on your oven).
- Serve and enjoy!
- Note: If you are making less and you have empty spots in your muffin pan, be sure to put some water into those empty spots prior to baking which will prevent your pan from warping.
More Breakfast Recipe Ideas
- 12 Flavors of Christmas Breakfast Recipes
- The Secret To Cooking Good Grits
- French Loaf Breakfast Omelet
- Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Skillet @Domestically Creative