These Glazed Bacon Pretzel Crackers are so easy to make, only 4 ingredients but they tastes like so much more! If you are looking for that one appetizer to impress your guests, stop looking because this is it!
I originally found this idea on Pinterest, where else? You can find that Pin here. I made a couple of changes to suit my families tastes in the recipe I am sharing with you today.
My husband and his brother enjoy watching Wrestling Pay per Views together about once a month. What better ingredient than bacon for making men happy! I am always trying to find something new for them to enjoy eating during their event. These Glazed Bacon Pretzel Crackers have already been requested to be served again next month!
The inspiration recipe used a different type of cracker and hot pepper. I toned it down with one of my favorite seasonings, Smoked paprika. If your crowd loves the heat, you may try cayenne pepper instead of the Smoked paprika.
- 1 box Town House Flip Side Pretzel Crackers
- 1 12oz. pkg. of bacon
- About ½ cup light brown sugar
- Smoked Paprika
- Place a cooling rack onto a baking sheet with sides.
- Place the crackers side by side onto the cooling rack.
- Cut each slice of bacon into pieces which will fit on each cracker. (We used thick sliced bacon and were able to get 4 crackers per slice of bacon)
- Sprinkle smoked paprika over each bacon topped cracker.
- Now sprinkle a generous amount of the brown sugar on top of each bacon topped cracker.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350° until done, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
As you can see, you can get a lot of crackers on one pan! There are 7 crackers per row.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure policy.
Sharing at these parties: Happiness Is Homemade #55, A Little Bit of Everything, Home Matters #22, Pretty Pintastic #39, Foodie FriDIY, On Display Thursday, Family Fun Friday, Foodie Friends Friday #132, Weekend Social, Motivation Monday
I'm in love with God, my husband, my two girls and all of my precious grandchildren.
I was 'raised right' in the south and am a firm believer in the Golden Rule. My favorite verse is Romans 8:28.