Our July Meal Plan includes some lighter dishes to enjoy in the heat of the summer. There is a nice variety of salads along with grilling recipes and of course a few dessert options.
We are beginning our July Meal Plan with Week Two because we took the first week of July off and went on a much needed vacation!
***Follow our Meal Planning Board on Pinterest***
Week Two Meal Plan
Leftovers every other day this week! A budgeting tactic to save on the groceries and the added bonus is that it’s less work on the cook! Increase your ingredients, if necessary so you will have plenty for the next day.
Crockpot Broccoli & Sausage Macaroni Casserole (save leftovers for Monday)
- Watergate Salad for dessert
Week Three Meal Plan
Dessert: Crockpot Apple Dumplings
- Meatball Hoagie Sandwiches
- Garden Salad
- Grilled Hot Dogs
- Leftover Homemade Cole Slaw
Grilled Burgers with Chips and Pickles
Burger Recipes you might like
- Homemade Mushroom Onion Burger
- Pimento Cheese Burger
- Tomato & Red Onion Jelly Burger
- Go HERE for 70 Burger Recipe Ideas
Order Pizza delivery and enjoy a lazy day at home watching movies!
Week Four Meal Plan
- Grilled Steaks
- Baked Potatoes
- Grilled Mushrooms with Vidalia Onions
Almost Meatless Monday:
Taco Dinner Kit from the grocery store
Shrimp Gumbo recipe using leftovers from yesterday’s Low Country Boil
~~~Share this Monthly Meal Plan to Pinterest~~~
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 10 Most Popular Recipes and Home Ideas of the Decade - January 16, 2020
- Most Popular Recipes And Ideas of 2019 - January 14, 2020
- Easy White Beans And Ham Soup - January 6, 2020