Our Two Ingredient Zesty Italian Leg Quarters have made many appearances on our weeknight dinner menu. That is because this is one of those fix it and forget it menu options we all love.
Personally, I love chicken. It is such a versatile menu item and currently still affordable at the grocery store. This entree only needs 2 ingredients and it doesn’t get much easier than that!
More Crockpot Recipes with few ingredients:
- Not Quite Mississippi Crockpot Roast (4 ingredients)
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin (6 ingredients)
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Chicken Wings
We are usually cooking for two so sometimes I only have two leg quarters in the Crockpot. If I needed to cook a bunch, I would simply pile them on top of one another and increase the cooking time a bit.
Be sure to remove as much fat as you possibly can so you’ll have less juices in the bottom of the pot. We do want some juice which is why I don’t remove the skin prior to cooking.
Also See these delicious Crockpot Ranch Chicken Sliders
If you are layering your leg quarters in order to cook more, be sure to sprinkle the seasoning onto each layer separately. We only season the top of the chicken.
~Share this easy recipe on Pinterest~
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Make Your Own Mason Jar Ring Pumpkin Using Washi Tape - October 15, 2019
- Halloween Skeleton Tablescape - October 14, 2019
- Halloween Brownie Parfaits #HalloweenTreatsWeek - October 11, 2019