Our Two Ingredient Crockpot Leg Quarters Zesty Italian flavor have made many appearances on our weeknight dinner menu. That is because this is one of those fix it and forget it menu options we all love.
Personally, I love chicken. It is such a versatile menu item and currently still affordable at the grocery store. This entree only needs 2 ingredients and it doesn’t get much easier than that!
More Crockpot Recipes with few ingredients:
- Crockpot Beef Tips & Gravy (2 ingredients)
- Not Quite Mississippi Crockpot Roast (4 ingredients)
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin (6 ingredients)
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Chicken Wings
Crockpot Leg Quarters
We are usually cooking for two so sometimes I only have two leg quarters in the Crockpot. I have gotten three leg quarters in my big Crockpot and think four would fit. Although I have not tried it, I think piling them up would work but you would need to add more cooking time.
Be sure to remove as much fat as you possibly can so you’ll have less juices in the bottom of the pot. We do want some juice which is why I don’t remove the skin prior to cooking.
If you are layering your leg quarters in order to cook more, be sure to sprinkle the seasoning onto each layer separately or toss the leg quarters in a Ziploc bag with the seasoning prior to adding them to the Slow Cooker.
Side Dishes To Serve With Crockpot Leg Quarters
A nice summer farm to table recipe is this Fresh Green Bean Salad with Feta
These Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze are a real treat with a sweet and savory taste
Baked Potatoes are always good and here are 20 Baked Potato Topping Ideas
My favorite side dish with chicken recipes is this Homemade Cole Slaw right here. It’s lip licking delicious. Save some and have Hot dogs the next day with cole slaw!
~Share this easy recipe on Pinterest~
Fix it and forget it in the Crockpot while you do other things. This easy chicken recipe is ready in just a few hours, not an all day Slow Cooker meal.
- 2 Leg
- Turn Crockpot on to Low setting
- Rinse the leg quarters under cool running water
- Place the leg quarters into the Crockpot
- Sprinkle the Zesty Italian seasoning over top
- Cover and cook on Low approximately 3-4 hours until done. Chicken should register 165° on a meat thermometer when done.
You can put the leg quarters into a Ziploc bag and sprinkle the Italian Seasoning Mix over them then close and shake well to cover before putting the chicken in the Crockpot. I have done it both ways and it comes out the same.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
More Easy Chicken Recipes
I make these Baked BBQ Bone In Chicken Leg Quarters in my Iron Skillet. The finishing tip makes them fabulous and Instagram worthy
One Crockpot chicken recipe you can do more than one thing with is Crockpot Ranch Chicken. Make sliders, Chicken Tacos, Chicken Salad, Chicken wraps…you see what I mean
Restaurant quality meals from your kitchen made easy with recipe cheats like this Easy Chicken Marsala recipe. We skipped the butter and the cream and let the mushrooms and wine stars of this recipe.
Another restaurant quality chicken recipe we love for the shortcuts is this Stovetop Chicken Parmesan. It’s a rib sticking delicious Italian meal.
Air Fryer Cheesy Chicken Tenders are ready in under 30 minutes and great for snacks, party food or lunch.
- 35 More Men’s Stocking Stuffer Ideas They Will Actually Enjoy - October 21, 2020
- 15 Most Popular Gifts For Women This Year - October 19, 2020
- 21 Crazy Easy Beginner Cricut Projects for You To Try - October 16, 2020