Crockpot Cube Steak & Mushroom Gravy is a scrumptious easy weeknight meal with only five ingredients.
One of the most popular recipes ever on the blog is our Oven Baked Smothered Cube Steak. My mother taught me how to make it just like I’m sure her mother taught her.
More Crockpot Entree Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Not Quite Mississippi Crockpot Roast
- Crockpot Corned Beef & Cabbage
- Crockpot Brown Sugar & Pineapple Glazed Ham
I don’t usually even buy cube steak unless I’m planning to prepare it in the oven but I recently felt guilty when my hubby requested it and I simply didn’t have that much time to devote to the kitchen. There is no way I would ever disappoint my hubby and what wife isn’t flattered when their special recipe is requested, right!
Out came my Crockpot and I quickly jotted down a new recipe idea which turned out to be quite the winner! It was fork tender and delicious. Win, win.
This delicious Crockpot Cube steak recipe is prepared with only five ingredients.
As a busy cook, I like to always find a way to get the flavor without all the fuss. While the meat is seasoned with salt and pepper, there is additional flavor from the canned gravy I use in this recipe.
Although I did not include onions, you could. Simply peel and slice thin rings. Toss them in along with the fresh portobello mushrooms. My hubby, is happy with almost anything served with rice. Anytime there is gravy involved, you will find rice close by on our dinner table.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Easy Mardi Gras King Cake Recipe - February 19, 2019
- A Week of One Dish Dinner Ideas (Merry Monday 242) - February 17, 2019
- 2019 Spring and Summer Fairs & Festivals In Georgia - February 16, 2019