A good Crockpot Taco Soup recipe is essential for soup season.
We have enjoyed my daughter’s Crockpot Taco Soup for years but I never made it myself until now. I don’t know why I waited because we love it and it’s so easy to throw together.
Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup
Anytime we can enjoy a budget friendly meal which is also a one pot dinner packed with flavor, you can count on it appearing on our menu plan for a long time to come.
With only seven ingredients and lots of flavor this is the best recipe for taco soup you can find. Be sure to Pin it and save for later.
Want More Soups Recipes? Here ya go:
- Crockpot Taco Soup with Black Beans (video)
- Minestrone Soup Gluten Free Version with Quinoa and White Beans
- Low Carb Creamy Turkey And Mushroom Soup Made From Scratch
- Easy Homemade Vegetable Soup
- Easy White Beans And Ham Soup
- Southern Style Cabbage Soup
- Creamy Corn Chowder with Potatoes & Ham
7 ingredient taco soup recipe comes together in minutes. My easy recipe has; Black Beans, Corn, Tomatoes, Tomato Soup, Ground turkey, Taco Seasoning and Water.
You just dump the Black Beans, Corn, Diced Tomatoes and Tomato soup into the Crockpot and stir well. While this is heating up, brown and drain the meat.
Make this easy Taco Soup Recipe anytime of the year. It’s a hearty meal to serve in the winter during soup season. My family enjoys having tortilla chips on the side and having leftovers for lunch the next day.
Stir in the last three ingredients, place the lid on the Crockpot and go read a book!
Dinner will be ready in about 2 or 3 hours. Ok, well it’s really ready in two hours but you can turn the Crockpot down on low and let it simmer for several hours if you need to.
My Recipe Secrets Revealed!
I use Reduced Sodium Black Beans and I also use Basil, Garlic and Oregano flavored tomatoes which is an easy trick for using less ingredients while not sacrificing flavor. There is no salt added because the corn, soup and taco seasoning have plenty of salt. Finally, if you want a really strong taco flavor, cover the meat with a second package of taco seasoning while it is cooking.
This easy Crockpot Taco Soup recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes then simmers in the crock pot for hours. It's an easy dinner idea for comfort food season or anytime.
- 1 15 oz. can Black Beans Do not drain
- 1 15 oz. can Whole Kernel Sweet Corn Do not drain
- 1 10.3 oz. can Tomato Soup
- 1 14-15 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 lb. Ground turkey or Ground
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- Set your Crockpot onto high.
- Pour the first four ingredients into the crockpot and stir to blend.
- Brown and drain the meat.
- Add meat, seasoning and hot water to the pot and stir well to blend.
- Turn the temp down to low and place the lid on the Crockpot and simmer for about 6 hours or cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are many variations to this recipe. In the video I use tomato paste instead of tomato soup. Use what you have on hand.
We enjoy tortilla chips with our Taco soup.
Amount Per Serving Calories 733Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 120mgSodium 2700mgCarbohydrates 92gFiber 38gSugar 47gProtein 50g
Nutrition information is estimated and may not be exact based on uncontrolled variables in home kitchens used by each individual cook.
More Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- 3 Reasons To Grow A Salad Bowl Garden - April 13, 2021
- Year-Round Indoor Salad Gardening: How to Grow Nutrient-Dense, Soil-Sprouted Greens in Less Than 10 days: Book Review - April 12, 2021
- Ultimate Easter Magic Cookie Bars Recipe - March 31, 2021