My Grilled Chicken & Black Bean Warm Salad is a rib sticking, flavor packed one dish dinner perfect for warm weather season.
Isn’t it great that because variety is the spice of life, we tend to prefer different types of food with different seasons. As summer quickly approaches, our thoughts are delightfully turned to summer salads, fresh fruits, cooking on the grill and yummy beverages!
Our first salad in the series is actually served warm. Now let me just say this, the ‘you can’t do that police’ are not on duty! If you wish to serve it cold, go right ahead. We prefer it warm but it really is good either way.
- 1 (15 oz.)can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz.)can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained (use your favorite flavored tomatoes such as Rotel)
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- ¼ cupSour Cream
- ½ cup Shredded Cheese
- Cut your chicken into bite size pieces and sauté in large skillet which has been sprayed with pan spray.
- Add the drained black beans, corn and tomatoes to the chicken, stir well on medium heat.
- Add the seasonings to the chicken and vegetables, stirring often.
- Cook about 10 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Serve in bowls topped with shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream with corn chips
You May Also Like
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- DIY Outdoor Living Projects People Will Talk About (Merry Monday 205) - May 20, 2018
- Crockpot Lemon Pepper Wings - May 17, 2018
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin - May 15, 2018