One of the highlights of the Christmas season, is those fun Christmas Party Games! It is such a joy just to relax and have fun!
If you are hosting an event, you will enjoy the 3 budget friendly games I’m sharing today including Free Printable’s. These are designed for adults but you could play the Antler game with children as well.
Have you ever played the Reindeer Antler Game? You would remember, trust me! This is such a funny game.
How to Play the Reindeer Antler Game
This is a relay game. Divide your group into equal teams. Provide each group with a pair of pantyhose and lots of balloons. When you say “Go”, they will begin to blow up their balloons, tie them off and stuff them into the legs of the panty hose. Whichever team finishes first wins! It is easier said than done! The goal is to create ‘Antlers’. One person will wear the antlers when finished as shown. So much fun! Be sure to take lots of pictures!
- Lots of colored ballooons
Hint: Buy very large pantyhose so they will fit over all size heads!
DECIPHER THE CANTICLES OF THE YULETIDE SEASON
Game number 2, DECIPHER THE CANTICLES OF THE YULETIDE SEASON.
Team Play or Individual
Something to bear down on
- A copy of the game for each guest
I purchased Christmas themed pencils and handed them out to my guest. Those also served as one of their party gifts.
Here are your free printable’s with questions and answers on separate pages, all nice and Christmasy!
Christmas Movie Quiz
Christmas Movie Quiz is our last game.
- Team play or individual
- Something to bear down on
- Copies of the Quiz for each person or team
Team competition at a party is always fun!
WE HAVE MORE FUN FAMILY GAMES
- Free Printable Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt
- Family Friendly Party Games
- Family Friendly Roadtrip Car Games
What are your favorite Family Party Games?
~Merry Christmas season to ya!~
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Homemade Lemon Cheesecake - February 16, 2018
- Low Country Shrimp Boil Recipe - February 12, 2018
- 20 DIY Valentine’s Home Decor Ideas (Merry Monday #191) - February 11, 2018