My list of gift ideas for couples will make your shopping much easier. If you are shopping for a Christmas gift, anniversary gift, wedding gift, or no matter the occasion, any of these ideas will make a good gift for the happy couple.
Giving couple gifts instead of individual gifts is one way to cut back on your gift-giving budget. Plus some of the best gifts are intended to be shared.
This article contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
Table of Contents
- Food Gifts
- Personalized Gifts
- Techy Gifts
- TV or Movie Lover Gift Ideas for Couples
- House and Home Gift Ideas
- Travel or Experience Gift Ideas
- More Gift Guides
Food has always been a good holiday gift. Send a gift card or send a gift basket to long-distance couples on your list. There are lots of choices. You can even select a subscription box. It’s a great way to send a personalized gift that will be appreciated.
- Snake River Farms sells Ranch-to-table beef raised in the foothills of the Cascades in Washington. You can choose a gift box or give a gift card.
- Universal Yums will ship boxes of a variety of sweet and savory snacks with unique flavors and spices, each showcasing a different country each month. Belgium month will have chocolates.
- Cookies By Design will personalize a gift basket of handmade gourmet cookies and then ship them to your place of choice. You can even send cookies to a hospital or college.
- Old Time Candy Company ships fun gift boxes of candy from any decade. Gift one box or give a subscription as a gift. Use Code OTC0522 at checkout for a 10% discount. A great gift for folks with a sweet tooth.
- Russel Stover Chocolates sends gift baskets. Did you know? Choose a basket, box, or even a gift card—a great idea for Anniversaries and Valentine’s too.
- Omaha Steaks is a great place to shop for discerning folks. There are lots of choices and pretty much always a sale. Gift cards and even gift plans are an option. We love Omaha Steaks products at my house. Opening the door to a cooler delivery from Omaha Steaks is always exciting.
Meaningful gifts include anything you are having monogrammed or personalized for your favorite couple.
- Tote & Carry Appolo II Travel Sets are the go-to for your adventurous friends and family who enjoy travel. Handmade with eco-friendly vegan leather material and spacious compartments. Beautiful sets include a duffle bag and a backpack bag. Personal custom tag optional.
- Brookstone Travel Accessories Royce Personalized Luggage Tag. Comes in a variety of bold colors to help it stand out. Personalization helps to identify your luggage on the carousel.
- Matching Terry Cotton Kimono Robes. These comfy robes come in a variety of colors and embroidery selections. Matching robe sets will be great wedding gifts, anniversary gifts, engagement gifts, bridal shower gifts, birthday gifts, honeymoon gifts or Christmas gifts for couples.
- A personalized cutting board is a great wedding anniversary gift for couples and parents. It is also the perfect housewarming gift for a new home or Christmas gift.
- His and Hers matching aprons are the perfect gift for couples to bond. The perfect gifts for couples who have everything.
- Shop Etsy for anything you can imagine or think of to have personalized. Coffee mugs are always a fun gift to personalize.
One way to give a practical gift is by giving tech-savvy gifts. The possibilities are endless.
- Nature loving couples would enjoy a Trail Camera like this Rexing H1 Blackhawk Night Vision Trail Camera Full HD
- Give a Dash Camera to your travel loving friends and family. They come with a variety of features including those that cover the cabin of the vehicle
- Fun lovers who enjoy setting the mood will love this Monster Just Color It Up Illuminessence 6.5 ft. L Multicolored Plug-In LED Strip Tape Light Kit from Ace Hardware
- For those who enjoy technology in the kitchen; Anova Culinary AN500-US00 Sous Vide Precision Cooker (WiFi). Sous vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) cooking offers the perfect level of doneness for nearly any food. Chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork and more are all ideal foods for sous vide.
- The Ring Doorbell is a great gift for couples who don’t already have one, from Home Depot
- Brita UltraMax 18-Cup Extra Large Filtered Water Dispenser, BPA Free makes a nice gift for health conscience couples
TV or Movie Lover Gift Ideas for Couples
Do your couple-friends enjoy going to the movies or binge-watching their favorite TV programs? If you said yes, have some fun with couples gifts. There are plenty of options when selecting their favorite TV or movie characters.
- TV Store Online carries a huge selection of favorite TV, and movie merchandise in including clothing and games.
- Matching Pajamas sets from TV or Movie characters are always a thoughtful gift
- Wheel of Fortune 5th edition game. Spin the wheel, Solve a puzzle and win. A great gift idea for families.
- 100 Movies Bucket List Poster is a fun gift for movie lovers. It features 100 must-see movies.
- Decorative Memory Ticket Shadowbox. The drop box glass slot on top of this memory box is big enough to insert most items. Whether it’s sports tickets, movie tickets, concert tickets, broadway show stubs, or a travel keepsake that they want to save.
- West Bend Hot Oil Theater Style Popcorn Machine. The countertop design holds up to 4 quarts of freshly popped corn. The kind of gift that their entire family can enjoy.
- White Mountain Puzzles The Movies – 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle A new puzzle filled with movie stars and iconic memorabilia of your favorite films.
- The Blockbuster Game: A Movie Party Game for The Whole Family ‘90S: Bring back the golden era of video rentals with a movie game for teenagers and adults alike.
- Movie tickets to your local theater are always a good gift idea for anyone on your gift list. If all else fails, movie tickets are always appreciated.
Also, see how to set up a fun Christmas Movie Snack Bar to enjoy throughout the holiday season.
House and Home Gift Ideas
Looking for a housewarming gift idea? Gifts for the home are fun to shop for. You can almost choose anything under the sun.
- Bird Feeders are always a nice gift option for couples who enjoy nature. A selection of rustic Bird Houses from Bass Pro make nice gifts
- White Waters Relaxation Fountain by Homedics will create a Spa type atmosphere at home. With ambient lights and the sound of a waterfall, you can give the gift of relaxation.
- Homemedics Sound Machines come in a variety of styles and features to drown out noise and help you sleep. Adjustable sound and white or ambient noise selections.
- Do you have friends or family who are always weather conscience? Get them the Eton Grundig FRX2 AM/FM/Weather-Band Digital Radio with Solar Panel and Crank from Bass Pro
- Personalize Cutting Board by Naked Woodworks, USA handmade. Personalized cutting boards have become a popular gift. Use one side for chopping and the other for display.
- Shop the Tupperware Store on Amazon if you are shopping for a wedding gift for a couple just setting up housekeeping. Tupperware is perfect for the kitchen that needs new things.
- Wall art
- Coffee table book
- Cheese board
- Matching coffee mugs
Travel or Experience Gift Ideas
What can be the best gift for couples who have everything? Give the gift of quality time by giving tickets to a local experience or even a get-away if that fits your gift-giving budget.
- cooking classes offered by local restaurants or online cooking classes
- a day trip to a local museum
- a weekend getaway, use VRBO to find a good deal
- a couples spa day
- hot air balloon ride
- National parks pass
- food tours
- You can never go wrong with a Yeti mug for travelers
More Gift Guides
Stop by Harbour Breeze Home where Rita has created a list of Kitchen Gadgets Worth Investing In.