Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia isn’t only a delicious weeknight meal idea but it’s also a Low Carb entree ready to eat in about 20 minutes!
Choose your own side dishes or visit our list of suggestions. My doctor told me to think in terms of Low Carb and not No Carb! Food for thought!
Sides to serve with Baked Fish
- Steamed California Vegetables
- Cauliflower Rice
- Homemade Creamy Cole Slaw
- Green Beans
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes
Tilapia is probably the most popular farm raised fish sold in grocery stores to be popular on the weeknight dinner table. It’s a versatile fish, easy to prepare without a strong ‘fishy’ flavor. We like it because it’s affordable and the fillets are perfect for weeknight meals.
While you can prepare Tilapia a plethora of different ways, our Lemon Pepper Baked version is Low Carb. It’s stock value for me goes up for being a delicious and desirable low carb entree.
~~~Share this recipe to Pinterest~~~
Scroll down the the printable recipe
This is a Two Ingredient Entree!
We enjoy ours heavy on the Lemon Pepper which is why we use 1 Tablespoon per piece of fish. That is divided between the front and back of each piece of fish. Feel free to use less. We won’t be offended.
While the Tilapia is low carb, the side dishes are your choice. See our list of ideas above. There will be a few carbs in our side dishes. Ahem! Well maybe at least one, the Homemade Mashed Potatoes have more than a few carbs so just skip dessert when you enjoy those!
More Low Car Entree Ideas
>>>Follow our LOW CARB BOARD on Pinterest<<<
Our side dish with this particular meal is from the frozen food section of the grocery store. These were called Mexican Vegetable and they are a store brand. We also enjoy the California blend also frozen and ready in minutes.
This meal is easily ready in under 30 minutes.
- 4 Tilapia (thawed)
- 4 Tbsp. Lemon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Place fish on the pan and sprinkle each one with 1 Tbsp. of Lemon Pepper. You may use less if desired.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 to 20 minutes until done. Cook time depends on the size of your fish. Fish will be white and flaky when done.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 35 More Men’s Stocking Stuffer Ideas They Will Actually Enjoy - October 21, 2020
- 15 Most Popular Gifts For Women This Year - October 19, 2020
- 21 Crazy Easy Beginner Cricut Projects for You To Try - October 16, 2020