Simple Easter Table Decor can easily be pulled off using what you already have. Begin by shopping your home for decorative items in spring colors.
We have teamed up with eleven of our blogging friends to bring you lots of Spring Table Decor ideas! We are beginning today with our Simple Easter Table. Be sure to scroll to the bottom for links to more spring table decor inspiration.
Of course what would Easter be without chocolate bunnies!
These pretty see through blue bottles were a nice touch to hold a few spring blooms. They have also been used for my Simple Patriotic Table Decor showcasing an American flag.
Easter decor allows us to use whimsy freely like these cute little Easter Figurines which were a Cracker Barrel find years ago. I thought they would be a fun addition to slip under the edge of the two tier Easter Bunny stand right in front of the side settings.
Stacking cake plates is an easy way to create a fun centerpiece. I added Easter grass which has been in my Easter decor for more years than I can remember. When you only use something for a short time once a year, it lasts forever!
Also see how I styled these same cake stands for Fall Decor here.
After a quick You Tube search I was folding Easter Bunny napkins like a pro. Estate sales are a good place to find cloth napkins at a great price.
We folded about 80 plus pretty napkins for this Cherry Blossom Women’s Ministry dinner! Each table was decorated by a different lady!
After shopping my home for the elements to create a simple Easter Table, it was fun to plan and decorate. I am already making plans for my summer tablescape but not before I visit the rest of my blogging friends for some great ideas to save!
Also See: Red & Gold Christmas Table
More Spring Tablescape Inspiration Below!
More Ways To Celebrate Easter
- Set an Easter Kids Table like this one with lots of fun and whimsical touches they will enjoy.
- 21 Easter Coloring Pages, free to print.
- Make these cute and whimsical Easter Egg Cups with Dollar Tree supplies to use on the Kids Easter Table.
- 15 Family Easter Traditions to start this year.
- Make Pastel Rainbow Deviled Eggs for a little Easter food fun. Everyone wants to eat these pretty eggs. Recipe included for Southern Deviled Eggs.
- DIY these Easter Bunny popping out of the grass Flower Pails for tabletop Easter Decor. They are a Dollar Tree craft that look expensive.
- Easter Sunday is always a busy day. Cook your Easter Ham in the Crockpot using this easy recipe for Brown Sugar & Pineapple Glazed Ham.
- Make Your Own Blue & White Moss Ball Mini Topiary tabletop decor. It’s an elegant looking Dollar Tree craft.
- Hang a fresh new Spring colors wreath on your front door like this DIY Monogram Spring Watering Can Wreath Another elegant Dollar Tree DIY.