Make you Easter dinner table even prettier with a plate full of these Pastel Rainbow Deviled Eggs. The extra effort is only minutes but the wow factor looks like you spent hours on this easy kitchen hack.
Pretty food is always fun to eat! These Pastel Rainbow Deviled Eggs will double as decor on your Easter dinner table and also be fun to eat!
Grab my Deviled Egg Recipe before you begin. My family insists that I make deviled eggs for our big Easter and Thanksgiving celebrations year in and year out. They are a little labor intensive but so worth it.
Also see these Easter dessert ideas: Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Buttercream Icing
How to make Pastel Rainbow Deviled Eggs
- Boiled eggs
- Cups for the colored water (one for each color)
- Hot water
- Food coloring in desired colors
Peel and slice the eggs in half. Use a knife with a serrated edge to give a decorative look to the edge of the egg.
Scoop out the yolk and set aside for making the egg salad.
Pour hot water to fill the cups about 1/2 to 2/3 full. (Hot water seems to help the colors to set better)
Place 1 or 2 drops of food coloring per cup until you reach the desired color.
Place egg halves in water.
Check every few minutes for your desired color. Leave them longer for darker colors and less time for lighter colors.
Making these Pastel Rainbow Deviled Eggs is a task the children can help with. They always love learning in the kitchen and this is a fun opportunity for them to help make Easter dinner.
You can do this same thing for any occasion using colors to match your theme such as red and blue along with some white eggs for July 4th. Have fun with it and enjoy your pretty table.
More Easter Recipes
- Crockpot Brown Sugar & Pineapple Glazed Ham
- 10 Cute Easter Dessert Ideas
- Made From Scratch Mashed Potatoes
- Chocolate Coconut Bird Nests No Bake Recipe
Easter Home Decor Ideas
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Easy To Create Red Wagon Christmas Decor - November 18, 2019
- Cheap And Easy Cardboard Box Snowman Bean Bag Toss Game - November 18, 2019
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019