Looking for whimsical Easter decor? Me too but I couldn’t find the perfect pieces for my mantle so I decided to make my own Bunny Flower Pail Decor. They turned out so cute but the best part is how inexpensive they were to make using Dollar Tree supplies!
My personal preference for Easter decor has always been whimsical. There should be pastels and bright floral colors involved to sort of bring a hint of the outdoors in without the pollen. Bunnies, carrots and Easter eggs in all colors should be involved.
When I couldn’t find the perfect pieces in my budget to grace the ends of my mantle this Spring I decided to make my own. I was already shopping at the Dollar Tree for supplies to make my first ever topiary. When I spotted those galvanized pots an idea was born.
Whimsical Bunny Flower Pail Supplies
These are the supplies I used for mine. If you make one, by all means stop by my Facebook page and share a picture with me! I want to see how you designed yours!
- One pail or container
- Several bunches of silk flowers, small petals
- Faux grass
- Dollar Tree Bunny for the head
- Oversized Easter Egg for his body
- Pink Felt
- Small golden faux eggs
- One silk butterfly
See this little eleven minute video for all the details on how I made these Bunny Flower Pails.
Also see: Mini Easter Egg Topiary
Our new Whimsical Easter Bunny Flower Pails are a fun addition to the mantle for Spring!
The “Spring” sign is also a Dollar Tree craft involving buttons, picture frames and pretty paper. You can see that project here.
More Spring Projects Around The House
- Simple Easter Table Decor
- Spring Subway Art Free Printable
- Recycled Water Bottle Fairy Garden Well @My Pinterventures
- Tea Cup Sconce Planter
- 35 More Men’s Stocking Stuffer Ideas They Will Actually Enjoy - October 21, 2020
- 15 Most Popular Gifts For Women This Year - October 19, 2020
- 21 Crazy Easy Beginner Cricut Projects for You To Try - October 16, 2020