Cookies and Christmas belong together, don’t they? Of course they do and there are so many different ways to make cookies. Have you tried adding bacon?
It’s Day Eight of our 12 Days of Christmas Ideas and we have more than 30 different Cookie Ideas for your Holiday season!
Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!
Meet Your Hosts
They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
Our Bacon Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies begin with a packaged mix. This is going to be easy. They mix by hand. No mixer required!
My husband took these to work and they vanished quickly with lots of compliments. We had to make more for ourselves!
We use pecans but you could use walnuts, almonds or whichever nut you prefer. You can even leave the nuts out if you like!
- 1 (17.5 oz.) pkg. Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- ½ Cup butter softened (not margarine)
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- ½ Cup chopped pecans
- ½ Cup chopped cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In medium bowl, stir (by hand, no mixer needed) cookie mix, butter, egg and water until soft dough forms.
- Stir in prepared bacon and pecans. Be sure you have patted the bacon using paper toweling to remove any grease.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie pan.
- Bake approximately 11 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from the pan to a cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!
- Make This Easy Autumn Mug As A Beginner Cricut Project - September 29, 2020
- Gluten Free Delicious Baked Apple Crisp Recipe - September 28, 2020
- 33 Halloween Movies The Whole Family Will Love To Watch - September 14, 2020