Our Sunday Dinner Roast Beef recipe brings back memories of Sunday dinners at Momma’s house. I cook it just like I learned from my Mom.
We cooked a whole lot of roast beef with this recipe for my parents 50th anniversary celebration a few years ago. There were no leftovers.
We make roast beef more affordable by getting two meals from our roast. You just need to buy a little bit larger roast to make it happen.
- 2-3 lb. Top Round Roast
- 3 cans beef gravy
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place your roast into an oven roaster pan which has been either sprayed or lined with foil and sprayed.
- Pour the gravy over the roast.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook, covered in preheated oven at 325° for about 3 to 31/2 hours for well done. Use your meat thermometer to check as oven temperatures vary.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Roast Beef Sandwiches using leftovers from Sunday dinner.
Crabmeat Stew can be made in the crockpot or on the stove.
Swedish Meatballs served on noodles is an easy one dish dinner to prepare. Be sure to freeze some meatballs for tomorrow’s dinner.
Our BBQ Meatball Hoagie sandwiches are made with the same meatball recipe from Thursday’s Swedish Meatball dinner. I make enough meatball’s for two meals then freeze the quantity for the second meal.
To make the BBQ Meatballs for the hoagies, just place your frozen meatballs in the crockpot. Pour your favorite BBQ Sauce over them and cook on low for about 2 hours. It doesn’t get much easier than that, does it?
NOT just for Football Season!
We’ll be running errands but don’t want to blow the budget eating out. That’s why we’re planning to take advantage of this Sam’s Club Family Pizza deal today!
Cookies are our dessert this week and not just any cookie! These Bacon Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies disappear quickly!
More from our site
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Christmas Magic Cookie Bars - December 12, 2018
- Christmas Tree Decorated With Ribbons And Bows - December 10, 2018
- Christmas All Through The House Ideas (Merry Monday 233) - December 9, 2018