It’s Day 2 of our 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series! We are sharing 12 Unique DIY Christmas Wreath ideas anyone can do!
Erlene of My Pinterventures and I teamed up to bring you 12 Days of Christmas Ideas! We will be sharing; party ideas, recipes, DIY decor and ornaments, gift wrapping and so much more for the next 12 days! Every day through December 12th, we will be sharing a different theme with lots of great ideas to make your holiday season great!
Let’s begin with a couple of DIY Christmas Wreaths Erlene and I have made!
Santa Gingerbread Man Wreath from My Pinterventures
Poinsettia Christmas Wreath from Intelligent Domestications
All 12 Days are linked here for you to easily find tons of ideas to make your Christmas special!
Day 1: Family Friendly Party Games
Day 3: 12 Best Cookie Recipes
Day 6: 12 Festive Party Ideas
Day 7: 12 Free Christmas Printables
Day 9: 12 Festive Party Foods
Day 10: 12 Fabulous Gift Wrapping Ideas
Day 11: 12 Clever Gifts In A Jar
We will be spreading the cheer by sharing so we’d love for you to follow along on our social media!
Some of us go all out when decorating our home for the holidays while others keep it simple. Adding a holiday wreath to your home is an easy way to add just a touch of holiday cheer for the winter season. Here are 12 Unique Christmas wreaths that would look great in any home.
- Winter Holiday Woodland Wreath ~ Made In A Day
- Vintage Style Winter Wonderland Wreath ~ Flamingo Toes
- Cozy Door Decor: Wrapped Flannel Holiday Wreath ~ Sadie’s Seasongoods
- How to Make a Horse Head Chrismas Wreath ~ Woman Yes!
- Make a Paper Christmas Wreath ~ Lia Griffith
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Wreath ~ The Des Conf.
- Easy DIY Coastal Christmas Wreath and Free Printable ~ H2O Bungalow
- Pom Pom Snowman Wreath ~ A Crocheted Simplicity
- Wreath with a New Look ~ Les Tissus Colbert
- Upcycled Christmas Wreath ~ Northstory
- Winter Wreath for After Christmas ~ DIY Inspired
- Reindeer Christmas Wreath ~ Spaceships and Laser Beams