You can always sign me up for a 3 Ingredient meal. My 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings recipe is our go-to for an easy scrumptious meal when entertaining.
BBQ wings always put a smile on everyone’s face. Just have a nice stack of napkins handy!
I don’t know about you, but I like just a tiny bit of char on my BBQ Chicken Wings.
The secret to perfectly cooked Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings is placing them in the oven for a few minutes after removing them from the crockpot. The oven sets the BBQ sauce and keeps the wings from being too wet from cooking in the liquid.
We love easy 7 ingredient or less foods in our home. I’ve teamed up with a bunch of other bloggers to share our 7 ingredient or less recipes on Pinterest. You can follow that board here.
Also try our 3 Ingredient Crockpot Lemon Pepper Wings
- 12-16 chicken wings, do not thaw
- 1 can Coke
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce (we use Sweet Baby Ray's)
- Turn Crockpot on low.
- Pour the can of coke into the crockpot.
- Place all of the chicken wings into the Coke.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove wings from Crockpot onto a baking pan covered with foil.
- Brush wings generously with BBQ sauce
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes, just until the BBQ is heated.
- Serve and enjoy!
Isn’t that an easy recipe! Scroll down for the video.
The Coke infuses a nice flavor into the wings while they are in the crockpot.
These Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings are great for parties too. What is your go-to hint for making party preparation easier?
More Party Food Recipes
Shop Party Supplies
- Football party supplies
- Basketball Party supplies
- Baseball party supplies
- 4th of July Party Supplies