Don’t you just love easy Crockpot recipes! This 3 Ingredient Crockpot Maple Glazed Apple Pork Chops Recipe is super easy and full of flavor. Save this recipe for future reference!
The only dish I served with our Maple Glazed Apple Pork Chops was rice. Isn’t it funny how we seem to believe that rice and pork go so well together.
Download or Print the recipe below
My recipe calls for four pork chops but you can adjust the recipe for the number of people you are serving. If you need to layer the pork chops in the slow cooker, be sure to place a few apples in between the layers.
Leave the skin on your apples for added fiber in this recipe.
Also See: Crockpot Apple Dumplings Recipe
Scoop up a bit of the juice from the bottom of the Crockpot to serve with these scrumptious pork chops for dinner!
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Glazed Baked Spam
- Parmesan Italian Crusted Salmon
- 12 Ground Beef Weeknight Meal Idea
- 4 Thick Cut Pork Chops
- 2 Apples (Gala or Your preference of sweet apple)
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- Turn the Crockpot onto Low (I use a 4 hour setting)
- Place the pork chops into the bottom of the Crockpot.
- Top the pork chops with peeled and cut up apple slices.
- Drizzle the Maple Syrup over top and let it cook!
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Make This Easy Autumn Mug As A Beginner Cricut Project - September 29, 2020
- Gluten Free Delicious Baked Apple Crisp Recipe - September 28, 2020
- 33 Halloween Movies The Whole Family Will Love To Watch - September 14, 2020