Have you ever added pecans to your green beans? My family always enjoys Pecan Glazed Green Beans.
Fresh cooked whole green beans are one of our family favorites. There are so many different ways you can prepare them. This particular recipe is easy and scrumptious! I simply call it Pecan Glazed Green Beans.
Pecan Glazed Green Beans
1/2 lb. fresh whole green beans
2 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp. brown sugar
1/2 Cup chopped pecans
Pinch of Kosher salt
Snip the ends off the green beans, wash and drain. Place the beans into a pot of boiling water. Boil, for about 8 minutes and drain. Melt the butter and brown sugar in a skillet. Add in the pecans and drained green beans. Sprinkle with the Kosher salt and cook, tossing occasionally for about 5 or 6 minutes. The green beans will be nice and crispy, as well as tasty.
The brown sugar will add the slightest little sweet glaze to the pecans.
This recipe is perfect for your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner anytime you may be entertaining guests.
- ½ lb. fresh whole green beans
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- Snip the ends off the green beans, wash and drain.
- Place the beans into a pot of boiling water. Boil for about 8 minutes and drain.
- Melt the butter and brown sugar in a skillet.
- Add in the pecans then the drained green beans.
- Sprinkle with the salt and cook, tossing occasionally for about 5 or 6 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Fresh green beans are such a nice treat!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 12 Things To Know Before Visiting A Corn Maze Plus Our Big Georgia List - September 22, 2017
- Easy Classic Lasagna Recipe - September 21, 2017
- How To Cook Boiled Peanuts - September 20, 2017