This cute Valentine’s BINGO Game is a free printable you can use for home, school, Church, or anywhere you like. Bingo is fun for all ages.
This article contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
Here is what you get
- –You get 12 different Valentine’s BINGO cards.
- –They print two per page and then you can cut them apart.
- –I recommend printing on card stock for a more sturdy card you can use again and again.
Also, print the last pages which are the Call Out pictures for this Valentine’s BINGO. You can cut those out and toss them in a basket to pull randomly or just call them out from the printed page.
Scroll down to Print the BINGO Game
Marker Pieces for Valentine’s Bingo
This is where you can add in a little extra fun. You can use just about anything small for Bingo markers. I don’t recommend using ink blots as you won’t be able to re-use the printed Bingo cards if you do.
You can buy BINGO chips on Amazon in pretty much every color if you like.
Any of these heart-shaped buttons from Amazon are perfect too. So many pretty choices and you can use these over and over again.
More Free Printable Bingo Games
More Ways To Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- 110 Conversation Starters for Couples
- How To Set Up A Valentine’s Hot Cocoa Bar
- Elements of A Romantic Movie Date Night at Home
- Frugal Date Night At Home Ideas
- How To Make Monogrammed Gift Bags without A Cutting Machine
- How To Make A Valentine’s Rag Wreath
- Free Printable Valentine’s Coloring Pages
More Party Games for Families
Have you ever tried to unwrap a gift wearing gloves? It’s a hilarious party game relay style. Unwrap The Gift Wearing Gloves Game.
How about some minute to win it games like Toilet Paper Target Practice and Balance The Dice? Find those plus the famous Junk In The Trunk Game here.
A little kids’ game I created using cardboard boxes sits in my attic until we have the gang over, any time of the year but especially during the holidays. I call it Cardboard Snowman Bean Bag Toss Game. Use old boxes to make it.
Have you played The Reindeer Antler Game? It’s stinking hilarious and a must-have for a lively party! You will also find Decipher The Canticles, an old favorite to test your knowledge.
Another free printable for you is our Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt game. You can turn this into a competition.