Our Conversation Starter Questions For Couples are perfect for first dates or 50th Wedding Anniversaries. You will find fun, silly and serious questions in this collection of ideas.
You might be surprised to know that the couple pictured above are having their very first conversation. They have just met for the first time and used their own conversation starter questions developed from years of experience. I relished the moment to learn from them.
It’s true that ladies enjoy telling their wedding story almost as much as sharing their birth stories. We have a superpower called ’emotion’. We are able to make a deep connection though words. We love asking the men in our lives thought provoking questions, don’t we?!
The goal is of course, to deepen your relationship with that close bond only the two of you share. One way of achieving that is through intimate personal conversations. Some conversation starter questions should be for daydreaming together, some should be just for fun and some will help with making future plans together.
Get your partner on board by asking them to help you design a few of your own Conversation Starter Questions. You may not want to just start springing unusual questions on your spouse. Get him on board by allowing him to create a few questions too.
TWENTY CONVERSATION STARTER QUESTIONS FOR COUPLES
- Tell me about the first haircut you remember.
- Who is your hero?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Tell me about your dream vacation?
- Which would you prefer on a nice spring day, picnic or fine dining?
- If you could have one superpower, which one would it be?
- What is your dream job?
- Which one of your father’s characteristics are you most proud to have inherited?
- Which of your Momma’s meals is/was always the best?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is the one goal you are still working to achieve?
- Which talent of yours could you get paid to teach to others?
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- What was your first pet?
- If you were a crop farmer, what crop would you be growing?
- What do you remember about our first date?
- What is your first memory of me?
- What is your dream car?
- What was your most interesting road trip ever?
- What was your first day of work like on your first job?
You can print the list of 20 questions using the link above but, you only need to memorize a couple to keep a date night conversation going. Conversation starter questions are great for taking along on long distance road trips too. I always stash the list with me when we head out on vacation. Those are the most fun conversations my husband and I enjoy.
90 MORE QUESTIONS TO GET THE CONVERSATION STARTED
20 Fun Questions For Married Couples from Around The Table.
40 Conversation Starters For Couples from Kentucky At Heart
30 Date Your Husband From Home Questions from Traci Michele
- 35 More Men’s Stocking Stuffer Ideas They Will Actually Enjoy - October 21, 2020
- 15 Most Popular Gifts For Women This Year - October 19, 2020
- 21 Crazy Easy Beginner Cricut Projects for You To Try - October 16, 2020