This post is Sponsored by Divine Chocolate, a Fairtrade company. #MakeSomethingDivine
Our recipe for Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies is the perfect marriage of chocolate and peanut better in a cookie! They are scrumptious and perfect for you milk dippers like myself!
Welcome to Day 4 of Choctoberfest!
We have joined a hundred plus of our food blogger friends to bring you hundreds of new Chocolate Recipes all week long! You will find all of their links with pictures of their chocolate recipes at the end of this post!
To make Choctoberfest even more exciting our sponsors are giving away more than $400 of prizes! Go Here to enter!
Also See these Choctoberfest recipes on our blog:
There is nothing that draws the whole family into the kitchen more than cookies fresh from the oven.
My hubby loves chocolate chip cookies. He is a card carrying chocoholic who has been craving Chocolate Cookies. He decided to add peanut butter chips to this chocolate cookie recipe to make them even better and it was a yummy decision!
Scroll down for the printable recipe.
Divine Chocolate is the only Fairtrade chocolate company in the world that is owed by cocoa farmers. We used Divine 100% Cocoa Unsweetened Baking Chocolate for our Homemade Hot Fudge easy recipe.
Visit Divine Chocolate here for more recipe ideas.
Wide mouth Mason jars are a great way to give cookies to friends and family members. Be sure to buy the wide mouth so you can easily stack the cookies in the jar and your recipient can easily get them out.
I have it on good authority that Santa loves Chocolate Cookies with peanut butter chips too!
Scroll all the way down for EVEN MORE Chocolate recipe ideas!
- ½ Cup shortening
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1½ Cups granulated sugar
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Cups sifted All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the shortening on medium or high speed until softened.
- Add the eggs, sugar, melted and cooled chocolate, baking powder and vanilla.
- Beat until well combined.
- Gradually stir in the flour a little at a time until well combined.
- Cover the dough and chill for 1 or 2 hours.
- Shape chilled dough into 1 inch balls. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet or silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire racks.
- Year-Round Indoor Salad Gardening: How to Grow Nutrient-Dense, Soil-Sprouted Greens in Less Than 10 days: Book Review - April 12, 2021
- Ultimate Easter Magic Cookie Bars Recipe - March 31, 2021
- Classic Homemade Hash Browns Easy Recipe - March 29, 2021